Forums > Social Chat > Make your own punk music.

Login/Join to Participate

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Punk-O-Matic

this is my song 9--9--3--3---3---3---3---3---4-84-3---9-----------------------------------------------c--c--7-4---7-------4---4------4-----6-c----------------------------------------------a--a-------0---0-------0------5-5---9-a--------------------------------------------

You can play it by clicking "load" and pasteing it in the space (don't click on any of the 3 slots)

You can post your own songs by clicking save and copying the info in the field and pasteing it here.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
What a wicked game!! no time now....but will be writing top punk toons to kick ass soon as I get home!! ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
another song 877-1---2--84-2---2--82---2---999-----4---2---9999------------------------------------6--7---77-7-9---2------2---3c--b-a-------4---c----------------------------------------9---7--8-8-9--8-----8-----2a---a------4-4---a--------------------------------------

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
hmmmm no matter what random numbers i put in there it always comes out sounding really good smile

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
The secret behind the crappyness/crudeness of punk revealed!

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
and yet the number of really really good punk bands is not large.
EDITED_BY: mrFlibble (1075838554)