Forums > Social Chat > Anybody been to Art Of Burning Man?

Login/Join to Participate

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
I am going to Art of BM this thursday the 28th in Portland , OR. Has anybody had the chance to see any of this current tour of U.S.A.

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
NOBODY HAS HEARD OF THIS , NOR GONE TOO IT ?????????Lets hear from you if you have.It seams not alot of people have heard of it . So it would be great to gather any info we can.I will be attending tomorrow night and intend on gather info for all.Be safe and love one another.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've heard of it and know several people who have seen it, but not being any of those people I can't comment on it.You should try being more patient.

Meh

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
Cantus- You are very wise (young grasshopper bows and turns towards a quiet place to be patient).

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
*suddenly starts to rethink his opinion of what wise means*(joking! I'm Joking!) grin grin grin------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
I'll tell you what I have gathered in my research of the U.S.A. Burning Man; Anything written on the subject will lead you to the conclusion that the subject can not be written about, save for writing the fact that it must be experienced to know anything about it and that any written information othert than that can be dicredited.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm older than you Dolbel. You should have more respect for your elders....

Meh

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
Went to Art of Burning man tour .It was a wonderful time . See thread under gatherings. Highly suggest you look for this tour coming through you area.