Rozi
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

100 characters max...

Total posts: 2996
Posted:Just simply that. Too many people shouting at me for the past few weeks. I am tired & I need a hug.R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:*rubs his earlobe* Not sure if it works in reverse but i thought it was worth a try...
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Naganootch

AKA CLERIC

Total posts: 172
Posted:I got some due needed hugs last night at a punk show i went to.But the way i feel right now, i can't even describe. I feel like I have sharp hooks driven into my skin holding my chest cavity open so the people around can slowly pull my organs out. well then i guess i can describe it.

We are defined by the choices we make

Delete

Rozi

100 characters max...

Posted:*pictures C@ntus rubbing his earlobe*
Non-Https Image Link
Thanks...Mine is sorta a sensitivity to noise feeling. Like everyone's shouting and anger is getting inside my head, and it is hurting & making me nauseous. & like I really want to cry. Feels like a cross between PMS & a hangover...
Non-Https Image Link
R.

Delete

Bender_the_Offender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Bender_the_Offender

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Sounds like someone needs to get away.I work with very staightlaced and ultimately selfish legal professionals 9 to 5. Aside from firtwirling regularly, my rat-race remedy involves bushdoof. There's a mad one in Byron this weekend!! Chillout with hippies counteracts mischief meanies
Non-Https Image Link

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

twirlgirl

Total posts: 13
Posted:*HUG!**hug**hug**hug**hugs all around to Rozi & whoever else needs one!*Lots o' love to everybody!
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

chook

Total posts: 3
Posted:Here's a hug *HUG*feel the peacei've felt like you do at the moment dont worry you'll get through it

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:I'll give you a hug - need one myself..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete

Dom
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:Sounds like you need a quiet walk to find a quiet place where you can hear your own sound once again. Hope life calms down.Ear massages are goood!!!Be happy!
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Bounce

Total posts: 37
Posted:i can totally sympathize with u rozi, have had a long past week myself. about 2 curl into bed with some of my favourite chill choons and dream about twirling with glowing blu poi. just think - EASTER'S ON IT'S WAY, not long 'till u can take a breather!
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:awe, electronic affection- warms my heart.*Hug*
Non-Https Image Link
N8

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

GlowWorm
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Total posts: 84
Posted:Well, i give you all my cyber hugs!! hope u feel betta!! ------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum[This message has been edited by GlowWorm (edited 26 March 2002).]

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

Delete

redragonx

Total posts: 73
Posted:Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

Delete

Rozi

100 characters max...

Posted:GROUP HUG!!!Thank you all you very sweet people & special hugs to everyone who is feeling ike me at the moment. R. [This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 26 March 2002).]

Delete

Dru Lee Parsec

Total posts: 78
Posted:/me hugs Rozi and gives her a friendly peck on the cheek.From what I've seen on this board you're a wonderful human being and you deserve spontainious hugs whenever you feel like it.Now, Let's see that smile we all love so much.
Non-Https Image Link

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:I know I am a bit late ... but I was away from the computer for a week ..;Tons of smiles and a big hug to you anyway, that can never feel bad
Non-Https Image Link
shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Yeah, I've been hugging all week but I've still got the strength for one or five more.
Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:BBBBBBBB III GGGGGGGGGBBB BB III GGGBBB BB III GGGBBBBBBBB III GGG GGGGBBB BB III GGG GGBBB BB III GGG GGBBBBBBBB III GGGGGGGGGHH HH UU UU GGGGGGGGGHH HH UU UU GGGHH HH UU UU GGGHHHHHHHH UU UU GGG GGGGHH HH UU UU GGG GGHH HH UU UU GGG GGHH HH UUUUUU GGGGGGGGG------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral'ride the spiral to the end, It may just go where no-ones been'

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:well it looked ok before I posted it
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral'ride the spiral to the end, It may just go where no-ones been'

Delete

glowshow

Total posts: 406
Posted:Here you go!

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Check your inbox
Non-Https Image Link

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Rozi

100 characters max...

Posted:You all have impeccable timing & are greatly appreciated.Cass - thank you. You have kind words for everyone, I hope you always receive them in returnSpiral - it looked great!!! Absolutely magically massive hug!!!Dru - You definitely made me smileC@ntus - thanks
Non-Https Image Link
Dom - One day I will take you up on that ear massage, Mr Pitt
Non-Https Image Link
Naganootch - Hope you are feeling better, little punk-personBender_the_Offender - Bushdoof sounds fun, & I suspect that was where you were the past couple of days. Come back soon & spread insanity twirlgirl - a whirling hug machine!!! You are a wonderful person to know!!chook - true, sound advice. ThankyouRedDragon - One massive hug coming your way. Take care & know that there are people thinking of youBounce - Hope you had a magic Easter, filled with bounce-y goodnessN8 - Anytime you need a hug, say & you shall have oneGlowWorm - Always a pleasure to be hugged by youNYC - What have you been up to, to make you sooo exhausted
Non-Https Image Link
? Hope the strength comes back through a hugging recharge?redragonx -
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
Glowshow - running out of words.... Can only say thanks &
Non-Https Image Link
Hope I haven't missed anyone,
Non-Https Image Link
R. [This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 02 April 2002).]

Delete

Whiffle Squeek

Whiffle Squeek

addict

Total posts: 416
Posted:jeez, late as always, but hey...:hug:better late than never...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Delete

Rozi

100 characters max...

Posted:Never too late, Whiffle Squeek. A hug plus a kiss on the cheek in return...
Non-Https Image Link
R.[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 02 April 2002).]

Delete