RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Just simply that. Too many people shouting at me for the past few weeks. I am tired & I need a hug.R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*rubs his earlobe* Not sure if it works in reverse but i thought it was worth a try... wink grin

Meh

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
I got some due needed hugs last night at a punk show i went to.But the way i feel right now, i can't even describe. I feel like I have sharp hooks driven into my skin holding my chest cavity open so the people around can slowly pull my organs out. well then i guess i can describe it.

We are defined by the choices we make

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
*pictures C@ntus rubbing his earlobe* grin Thanks...Mine is sorta a sensitivity to noise feeling. Like everyone's shouting and anger is getting inside my head, and it is hurting & making me nauseous. & like I really want to cry. Feels like a cross between PMS & a hangover... winkR.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Sounds like someone needs to get away.I work with very staightlaced and ultimately selfish legal professionals 9 to 5. Aside from firtwirling regularly, my rat-race remedy involves bushdoof. There's a mad one in Byron this weekend!! Chillout with hippies counteracts mischief meanies
Non-Https Image Link

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

twirlgirlmember
13 posts

Posted:
*HUG!**hug**hug**hug**hugs all around to Rozi & whoever else needs one!*Lots o' love to everybody! smile

chookmember
3 posts

Posted:
Here's a hug *HUG*feel the peacei've felt like you do at the moment dont worry you'll get through it

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I'll give you a hug - need one myself..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Sounds like you need a quiet walk to find a quiet place where you can hear your own sound once again. Hope life calms down.Ear massages are goood!!!Be happy! grin

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted:
i can totally sympathize with u rozi, have had a long past week myself. about 2 curl into bed with some of my favourite chill choons and dream about twirling with glowing blu poi. just think - EASTER'S ON IT'S WAY, not long 'till u can take a breather! smile

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
awe, electronic affection- warms my heart.*Hug* smileN8

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Well, i give you all my cyber hugs!! hope u feel betta!! ------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum[This message has been edited by GlowWorm (edited 26 March 2002).]

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
GROUP HUG!!!Thank you all you very sweet people & special hugs to everyone who is feeling ike me at the moment. R. [This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 26 March 2002).]

Dru Lee Parsecmember
78 posts

Posted:
/me hugs Rozi and gives her a friendly peck on the cheek.From what I've seen on this board you're a wonderful human being and you deserve spontainious hugs whenever you feel like it.Now, Let's see that smile we all love so much. grin

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I know I am a bit late ... but I was away from the computer for a week ..;Tons of smiles and a big hug to you anyway, that can never feel bad smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I've been hugging all week but I've still got the strength for one or five more. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
BBBBBBBB III GGGGGGGGGBBB BB III GGGBBB BB III GGGBBBBBBBB III GGG GGGGBBB BB III GGG GGBBB BB III GGG GGBBBBBBBB III GGGGGGGGGHH HH UU UU GGGGGGGGGHH HH UU UU GGGHH HH UU UU GGGHHHHHHHH UU UU GGG GGGGHH HH UU UU GGG GGHH HH UU UU GGG GGHH HH UUUUUU GGGGGGGGG------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral'ride the spiral to the end, It may just go where no-ones been'

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
well it looked ok before I posted it smile------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral'ride the spiral to the end, It may just go where no-ones been'

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Here you go!

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Check your inbox grin

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
You all have impeccable timing & are greatly appreciated.Cass - thank you. You have kind words for everyone, I hope you always receive them in returnSpiral - it looked great!!! Absolutely magically massive hug!!!Dru - You definitely made me smileC@ntus - thanks smileDom - One day I will take you up on that ear massage, Mr Pitt winkNaganootch - Hope you are feeling better, little punk-personBender_the_Offender - Bushdoof sounds fun, & I suspect that was where you were the past couple of days. Come back soon & spread insanity twirlgirl - a whirling hug machine!!! You are a wonderful person to know!!chook - true, sound advice. ThankyouRedDragon - One massive hug coming your way. Take care & know that there are people thinking of youBounce - Hope you had a magic Easter, filled with bounce-y goodnessN8 - Anytime you need a hug, say & you shall have oneGlowWorm - Always a pleasure to be hugged by youNYC - What have you been up to, to make you sooo exhausted wink? Hope the strength comes back through a hugging recharge?redragonx - wink grinGlowshow - running out of words.... Can only say thanks & smileHope I haven't missed anyone, winkR. [This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 02 April 2002).]

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
jeez, late as always, but hey...:hug:better late than never...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Never too late, Whiffle Squeek. A hug plus a kiss on the cheek in return... smileR.[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 02 April 2002).]