• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Haha, this is hilarious!

Login/Join to Participate

Tlight

Total posts: 189
Posted:Ok so my dads a DT teacher so during his lesson two boys were getting ready to have a fight. So my dad says to them "You can choose between two things. I tie you to the table and chop off your balls with a chisel or you behave. I wish I'd been there to see how they reacted.
Non-Https Image Link

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

Delete Topic

The Welcome Matt

Total posts: 193
Posted:hmm.. a chisel would not feel good. ------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Delete

Gruff

Total posts: 106
Posted:OUCH!!! At least chisels give a good clean cut though (if theyre sharp enough heh heh heh!)Today I was in a Catholic school in Glos. and y11 have to do presentations on moral issues. One lads suggestion for a snappy title to his project was - "Before you get laid, think of aids!"Myself and the class teacher did not know wether to laugh or cry!!

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:My friend was in the debating team at school and she had to argue for the legalisation of prostitution. Before she started her speech she put up a poster that read:Vote for me, get one free!

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Fair go! what kind of world do we live in when girls don't get the equal opportunity to cop a grotesque punishment at school??! I say make'em listen to a whole album of Robbie Williams*shudders*oh the humanity...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete