• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Haha, this is hilarious!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 189
Posted:Ok so my dads a DT teacher so during his lesson two boys were getting ready to have a fight. So my dad says to them "You can choose between two things. I tie you to the table and chop off your balls with a chisel or you behave. I wish I'd been there to see how they reacted.
Non-Https Image Link

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

The Welcome Matt
Total posts: 193
Posted:hmm.. a chisel would not feel good. ------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Total posts: 106
Posted:OUCH!!! At least chisels give a good clean cut though (if theyre sharp enough heh heh heh!)Today I was in a Catholic school in Glos. and y11 have to do presentations on moral issues. One lads suggestion for a snappy title to his project was - "Before you get laid, think of aids!"Myself and the class teacher did not know wether to laugh or cry!!

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:My friend was in the debating team at school and she had to argue for the legalisation of prostitution. Before she started her speech she put up a poster that read:Vote for me, get one free!

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:Fair go! what kind of world do we live in when girls don't get the equal opportunity to cop a grotesque punishment at school??! I say make'em listen to a whole album of Robbie Williams*shudders*oh the humanity...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always