Forums > Videos > ::t0xics glowstringing video:: 10-??-03

Login/Join to Participate

t0xic
t0xic

Total posts: 54
Posted:yeah heres an older glowstiringing vid of me.....its the only one i have hosted right now, so i hope yall enjoy...

Delete Topic

Astar
Total posts: 1591
Posted:um where?

Delete

t0xic
t0xic

Posted:OMG.....hahahah i forgot to link it my bad, im really sick and tierd, sorry about that...heres the link

http://www.acidreign.com/gsc/T0xic13.zip

Delete

MikeIcon
MikeIcon

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2109
Posted:Some really nice moves in there... Some things Ive never seen before. Liked the behind the back > between the legs combo, the stall/wrap, behind the head weave is new to me (gonna try that one), and that jumprope airwrap was sweet. Keep up the good work and hope to see more vids!

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Delete

ben-ja-men
ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init
Total posts: 2474
Posted:most impressive, id love to see a video of u wearing a white long sleve top glowstringing under uv.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

mrFlibble
Ghostbuster
Total posts: 455
Posted:my initial reaction to that video was "holy cr@p thats really really good"
i've never seen a few of those moves either smile

Delete

t0xic
t0xic

Posted:um that vid is from october though, so i mean its old stuff, imm gunna try to hook up a new vid soon...thnx for props guys

Delete

poikid
Total posts: 68
Posted:that was absolutely amazing. i have never seen some of those tricks in there, i was blown away. excellant spinning toxic, keep it up. that was so awesome ubblol

In order to achieve what most people cant, you must do what most people wont

Delete

BshidoHEAT
BshidoHEAT

Total posts: 26
Posted:Sweet moves Toxic! Some I haven't even seen yet, and this movie is old already! biggrin

Delete