Forums > Videos > ::t0xics glowstringing video:: 10-??-03

Login/Join to Participate

t0xicmember
54 posts

Posted:
yeah heres an older glowstiringing vid of me.....its the only one i have hosted right now, so i hope yall enjoy...

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
um where?

t0xicmember
54 posts

Posted:
OMG.....hahahah i forgot to link it my bad, im really sick and tierd, sorry about that...heres the link

https://www.acidreign.com/gsc/T0xic13.zip

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Some really nice moves in there... Some things Ive never seen before. Liked the behind the back > between the legs combo, the stall/wrap, behind the head weave is new to me (gonna try that one), and that jumprope airwrap was sweet. Keep up the good work and hope to see more vids!

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
most impressive, id love to see a video of u wearing a white long sleve top glowstringing under uv.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
my initial reaction to that video was "holy cr@p thats really really good"
i've never seen a few of those moves either smile

t0xicmember
54 posts

Posted:
um that vid is from october though, so i mean its old stuff, imm gunna try to hook up a new vid soon...thnx for props guys

poikidBRONZE Member
68 posts

Posted:
that was absolutely amazing. i have never seen some of those tricks in there, i was blown away. excellant spinning toxic, keep it up. that was so awesome ubblol

In order to achieve what most people cant, you must do what most people wont

BshidoHEATmember
26 posts

Posted:
Sweet moves Toxic! Some I haven't even seen yet, and this movie is old already! biggrin