Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Anyone near the Blue Mountain in Australia

Login/Join to Participate

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Hi, I've a friend who's going to be settling down somewhere in the Blue Mountains in Australia.

I'm not too sure where it is myself (or how big it is - probably huge ubbangel) but if anyone lives near there or knows someone who lives near there or where the nearest gathering to there is could they please raise their hand. wave

J
smile

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
I love the Blue Mountains down near Sydney. They're one of the most beautiful places I've been to in Australia..

I know there is some twirling that goes on down near that way from what I've heard in random bits of stuff here and there..but nothing concrete to my knowledge. I think I currently live about 1300 km or so away from the vicinity and it has been a few years since I've physically been down that way.

So much lovely bushwalking to do,... and a great place to go horseriding too actually... oh and CAVING!!!! *LOTS* of caving down there.. ack.. you'll have an awesome time if you like that kind of thing. ubblove

hmmmm ...if you love peace and tranquility and exploring dark tunnels or riding on the ranges then it'll be awesome! (even if you only like one or two of the above)..

oh and the Blue Mountains are down nearish sydney/canberra way.. tongue And they are part of quite an impressive range of mountains too...(Oz's tallest mountain Mt Koziusko (spelling?!?!?!?) is nearish there too.

fire_man91BRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
yeah im from the blue mountains. springwood to be exact.
i've only started but i reckon around katoomba you could probably find some thing happening.

larvalablocita
20 posts

Posted:
Hey there! I grew up in Winmalee /Springwood and started my first firetwirling years ago in the mountains.... its such a beautiful magical place. No where in the world like it.
It has been years but to my knowledge your best bet to find like minded fire crew would be in Katoomba. Just ask the locals. They'll know. Although don't expect anything to be too planned, you know what hippies can be like and there are plenty of them in Katoomba!!!!
Buena Suerte finding your crew...