• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Kent 9th to 11th @ Joe's House

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
flid
BRONZE Member since Aug 2002

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3136
Posted:After one day back at uni from a month holiday, I decided that i should treat myself to a day off, and edit the rest of the footage from this weekend. I spent the entire day at my computer doing it, but it'f finally finished. Both files are zipped (you'll need to download winzip or another decompressor if you don't already have it), and are wmv files that open in windows media player. They are zipped to stop your computer trying to stream them/cain my bandwidth.

Dialup Version (10 megs)

Broadband Version (56 megs)

Trailer (5 megs)

Warning! Not suitable for anyone under 18, or over 18 for that matter, as it contains brief footage of mech demonstrating the windmill with his flacid penis rolleyes. There's also pictures online too:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Lemmie know what you think, and feel free to leave comments under pictures using the provided dialog

smile

EDITED_BY: flid (1074104390)

Delete Topic

polythene

veteran

Total posts: 1359
Posted:I'm going to need sooooo much therapy....... eek

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:I AM A LEGEND AT LAST!

cheers flid, u the man!

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

pounce
SILVER Member since Jan 2003

pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart

Total posts: 9831
Posted:uhhh...i think i'm gonna have to wait until i get home to check that out.....not that i honestly want to see that ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

pengwino
BRONZE Member since Oct 2003

pengwino

suitable for vegetarians

Total posts: 300
Posted:why does my computer not let me watch these videos after i download them?! i am over 18 i promise!!!! biggrin

--not that i should be so desperate to re-live those mech moments anyhow... strangely curious though! ubblol ubblol

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:did you unzip the file you downloaded, using something like winzip, then loaded the video in windows media player?

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:Quote:
--not that i should be so desperate to re-live those mech moments anyhow... strangely curious though! ubblol ubblol

i think it's like driving past an accident....you're afraid you're gonna see something really gross like a severed head but you can't tear your eyes away!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:oh wow, that was brilliant flid (though i am forever scarred from seeing mech's willy!). anxiously awaiting the rest of the footage....

**giggles**

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:well, the good news is that it's all finished

The bad news is that i want to go to bed by 4am max, and it won't be rendered and uploaded in time for that frown

Check back in 12 hours smile

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:awwww, that means i have to wait until i get home from work tomorrow frown

**giggles**

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:errrk, i guess i could transfer it to a machine downstairs and leave it uploading over night, so it'd be online in about 3 hours? would that help?

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:ooh yes....

Non-Https Image Link

**giggles**

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:smile

are you on dialup or broadband?

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:broadband biggrin

**giggles**

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:done ubbrollsmile

can i go to bed yet?

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:YAY!!!

downloading now.....

**giggles**

Delete

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:why do you bother zipping these videos? They are in a compressed format, so compressing it twice saves like half a meg of space. Also, it takes up twice the space on my hard drive because I am to lazy to delete the zip files.

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:finally watched all the video...wonderful editing flid....though there seems to be a large amount of footage of me being picked on ubblol

so how much footage do you have that you cut out? any chance i could get a raw cut?

**giggles**

Delete

SpitFire
GOLD Member since Dec 2002

Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One

Total posts: 2723
Posted:Well, Pounce, you WERE the guest of honor, so it seems apropos, you know?

Yu huh.

Good grief my abs hurt from laughing.

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful time.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

Delete

musashii

musashii

starring Skippy the green llama

Total posts: 1148
Posted:eek now I know what thwapping is eek

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Astar: its zipped to stop windows media player from trying to stream it. Most people's machines are set up so when they click the link, it opens from my server. It already costs me about 1 pound per 18 downloads, so with people streaming i'd get a rather large bill, rather quickly. Although not many people reply to these threads, there's lots of downloads - 94 of the high bandwidth so far - will hafta take em down in a couple of days already.

pounce, raw cuts yes, but gimmie a few days to get em online, and i'll be limited in how many downloads i can allow of 500 meg files frown

Delete

Frodo

Frodo

old hand

Total posts: 1092
Posted:can i have one pleaS?E!!! i wanna 500 meg download!!

i will pay money!!

frodo out!

passing through, this world still lives.

Delete

flid

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:yea, you're already on my list, i'm pretty sure i burnt at least 50p of your paraffin biggrin

Photos up too, just about to start the dialup version compressing/uploading whilst i actually put socks on and leave the house to scavenge for food at tescos smile

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:no worries flid, whenever you can. i'd be happy to pay as well. i'm also on various chat programs (AIM, MSN, Yahoo) so if you're on there i could probably just have you transfer it over that way.

**giggles**

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:Quote:
Originall posted by musashii
eek now I know what thwapping is eek

We call it Turkey slapping down here... biggrin

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete

polythene

veteran

Total posts: 1359
Posted:ubblol

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:well were i come from its thwapping, and ill be dambed if i aint good at it! ubblol

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

general spin

Total posts: 52
Posted:cant wait to see what thwapping is ubbtickled

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:oh believe me, you can wait to find out! ubblol

**giggles**

Delete

SpitFire
GOLD Member since Dec 2002

Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One

Total posts: 2723
Posted:yes...you CAN wait. You'll be scarred for life once you learn...we've warned you.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:what do you guys mean, you know you love it, and you knwo its special!

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

Page: 12