Forums > Social Chat > Holistic Medicine -science & spirituality

Login/Join to Participate

Kat
Kat

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2211
Posted:I came across the following excellent article that articulates beautifully what my personal views on holistic medicine are and hardens my conviction that we are slowly moving towards the evolvution of a more spiritual age.

For the article click on the following link:

Radical Healing and the Rebirth of Science.

EDITED_BY: Kat (1073657584)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete Topic

KiwiBex
KiwiBex

Total posts: 69
Posted:Hey. Whats this article you are talking about?? confused

I said perhaps, and thats FINAL.

I love my length!

Delete

Kat
Kat

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2211
Posted:Click on the link Radical Healing and the rebirth of science. If its not working, let me know and I'll post it, but it will be a pretty long post..

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete

woodnymph
woodnymph

Total posts: 313
Posted:according to jonathan cainer-astrologer,we are indeed entering an age where spirit and psychic ability will become more commonplace,something to do with pisces.....aquarius brought us innovations in technology,internet etc...and so pisces brings a surge in spiritual matters. ubbangel

Delete

Dio
Dio

HoP Mechanical Engineer
Total posts: 729
Posted:I'm a pisces! ubblol

I look at the holistic aspect in animal medicine. Much less expensive than conventional methods. Although sometimes if the holistic doesn't work then the conventional is all that is left to help your animal wink

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Delete

Mistress Aurora
Mistress Aurora

Hot Schtuff
Total posts: 1032
Posted:WOOPSIE! Forgot that I was logged into Dio's account, my bad you guys spank

I'm a pisces! ubblol

I look at the holistic aspect in animal medicine. Much less expensive than conventional methods. Although sometimes if the holistic doesn't work then the conventional is all that is left to help your animal wink

EDITED_BY: Mistress Aurora (1073719040)

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Delete

spiralx
spiralx

veteran
Total posts: 1376
Posted:Hmm, I see lots of assertions but very little in the way of evidence to back up his claims. And the jury is still out on whether things like homeopathy are effective at all...

http://www.health24.co.za/news/Natural_health/1-932,21321.asp
br>
And I don't see how medical acceptance of alternative therapies implies that we're moving to a more spiritual age; it merely imples that medicine has accepted that holistic treatments have benefits. There's no need for that to automatically imply a spiritual context at all!

"Moo," said the happy cow.

Delete