• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Gruff

Total posts: 106
Posted:Did any of you see the closing ceremony last night?They did this UV staff routine on the ice which then merged to become moveable stick men style puppets, followed by a uv paint fight!Great to see that staffing did make it into the olympics and the world stage!Gruff

Delete Topic

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:The mayor of Italy tried to do some flag twirling too
Non-Https Image Link
/and/ the Italian National Flag team got me to drop my burger at the Bowlweval I was eatin' at last night
Non-Https Image Link
.It was a long ceremony but it's the first I ever saw. (It got to the point where I just wanted the Flame to be extinguished so I could get out of the place). Kinudin

Delete

Dru Lee Parsec

Total posts: 78
Posted:I'm pretty sure that the versionI saw was edited such that we were in commercials during the staff work. I came back from a commercial to see the UV paint fight.Or did I just flip channels and miss the staff twirling? I did see the flag twirling and that was awesome!!BTW, Kinudin, Was that you I met in the park yesterday? I was at a chess tournament and walked over to Laurel & 6th to see who it was that was twirling Poi. I met 2 guys named K... (I've forgotten his name) and Steve. Was K you?Oh, and Cristina Aguilerra's (sp?) outfit was pretty amazing as well.

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:I must agree that the flag twirling was siiick. I didnt see the whole bit tho - was the flagger always holding it with both hands?? I guess a wrap would have taken someone's eye out!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:No... I don't goto public places to twirl just yet. And if we met in person I'd tell you my real name
Non-Https Image Link
(Going by Nicknames in person just gets confuzzling)

Delete