Forums > Videos > Quick little fun poi trick.

Login/Join to Participate

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Kinda sloppy, poor filming... quite an endorsement, eh? Just something I thought of earlier today and wanted to film so people can give me some ideas on how to make it better.

https://members.cox.net/poivideos/throw.wmv

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
well do make it better u could do it with staff :P um it looked nice as it was, you could try throwing it higher and spinning ur body round 360 or 180 catching and continuing

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I tried spins, VERY hard but I'll definitely work on 'em smile

Here's a new link with some slow motion goodness:

https://members.cox.net/poivideos/throw.wmv

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
hmm, you could play w throwing your other poi as soon as you ahve your catch spotted for your first poi..with the throws from rev weave under the arm, once you have committed(say throwing from right hand under left) right hand to the catch, straighten out your left arm on the downswing, and release the poi at 90 degrees. Right hand catches, then left..Left hand throw could even be an isolated thro wink

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
You could aim the camera lower so I can see better.....
....Nice stuff....want to come teach me tongue

wave wave wave

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Video looks great...love the slow motion feature, eagerly awaiting more beerchug