Forums > Social Chat > my weird dream...(with cantus in...)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
i had this weird dream the other night, where my school had been changed into a swimming pool and i was just swimming about (as you do!) when i saw Cantus! i waved to him and for some strange reason he recognised me and came over and talked to me, then i woke up. *sigh* intresting dreams never last for long. by the way cantus do you own a pair of dark blue baggy swimming shorts?[This message has been edited by cutie poi girlie (edited 03 February 2002).]

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
haha c@ntus is gonna love this thread!PK

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
heh heh i haev weird poi dreams all the time..i dreamed i met pele... but i dont even know her.. or what she looks like..*lol*

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
Once, but I couldn't get my fingers into the loops with my eyes closed... and the poi kept hitting the bed.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Wow I cant believe that C@ntus hasnt seen this yet * chuckles to himself while thinking of c@ntuses reaction smile *

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Actually, has anyone spoken with Cantus recently? I don't recall seeing any posts from him for a while.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Me either Monkey... maybe he left us *sniff*

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
I am sure Cantus is around; he just doesn't check HOP as much as he used too.You know this place is like a bar; you are keen to go there all the time for a while, just when you find out about it, then the novelty wears off, so you only visit once every so often. I am sure he will stick his head in for a bit from time to time.And yep…he’s gonna _love_ this thread! grinStay Chilled------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Cantus has been staying with a young lafy who lives opposite me for the past two weeks!

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
A very pretty young lady I might add.. ...hey wait a minute Spiral.. I always did think you were the vouyeristic type !! wink Been peekin throught the drapes again, eh ?? wink(psst.. so go on.. tell us.. whasshebeenupto ??) ------------------Kato

Kato

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I have been struck by many strange dreams lately. Some dealing with HoP people I have never met as well...but it is more recognition by name than face thing, I think. My dreams, unless they really rate up there on the "freak me out" scale, then they stay with me awhile.Anyway...LOL! Sorcha, I am so sorry to have invaded your dreams. I'll try to restrain myself in future! smile(BTW, PWB put up a photo of me in the Mugshot Gallery...was your dream close?)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
he he he...everyone laugh at c@ntus when he comes in.... wink

693 posts

Posted:
Hey I thought he was learning Spanish over there?Or has he choosed a new "language" to learn. grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I quite often have crazy dreams about you folks. They usually relate to something you've posted and my head kinda makes up faces and personalities for the names based on what they've said. Ok, I know I'm peciliar, but really....I have no control over my thoughts once I shut my eyes.............

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Ummm.. is this turning into a fully fledged thread about dreams or Mr.C@ntus or dreams about Mr.C@ntus or Mr.Cantus and his Spanish Luuurve lessons or what..!!!???I'm off to the "wheres C@ntus" thread !! grinps: Does anyone think a "Post your weirdest dreams here" type thread sound like a good idea ??

Kato

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
yeah i like the idea of a weird dreams thread i think thats wot this is turnin' into any way!!! *lol* grin or it could become a shrine to c@ntus...although he may not ever return... frown (plz excuse me and my morbid thoughts...)

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
In one of my dreams I was swimming through the asphalt of my high school basketball court. By using my hands as a hydroplane, or a little kickboard I could swim much faster. I could then jump out of the asphalt and dunk a ball.As a kid I had a tarzan poster on my wall with Tarzan and a bunch of rather mean looking animals. My parents told me that if I have a bad dream to bring them in to help me. It worked. So I had my first lucid dream at around age 6.One time I even involved Mr T as my bodyguard in a dream grin

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

693 posts

Posted:
I had a dream just last night one of those ones where you are running away from someone but you can't seem to run. I remember in my dream clawing at the ground trying to get away. Eventually getting myself into a handstand and running along like that. I ran in a handstand much fast then when I was running. Strange dream. But I always think it interesting how when you are half away and you dream and you are running away you can't. I guess it's due to resistant by your covers, and well you aren't exactly meant to be moving when you are asleep, since your body has "paralised" itself when you go into a deep sleep. I just found my dream interesting that I could run away much faster in a handstand then on foot. I guess my hands weren't restricted by the covers or anything like that.Got any sleep/dream scientists on this list?? Can tell me what happens when you are trying to run in your sleep but you can't?PS- I think this should be a dream thread now, since Cantus got his own thread about where is he grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
When I was at Uni, I had posters of pictures painted by Dali on the wall next to my bed. I used to eat a whole load of cheese before I went to bed, and fall alseep looking at them.I ended up having some incredably surreal dreams. Unfortunately, they were the kind you only remember for a couple of seconds after waking up.I agree about turning this into a dreams thread, Cantus isn't even here and he's still taking over the boards smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
that thing with eating cheese before you go to bed...does it really work i thought my friend was just messing around when he told me that...

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
If cheese (depends on the type i'm sure) does affect your dreams in a chemical way then thats a good thing.If you believe that cheese affects your dreams and you go to sleep believing you are going to have wierd dreams, you probably will, even if there is no chemical basis for it.If there is a chemical base for it, AND you belive cheese eating will affect your dreams, then you will have some truly awesome ones!!!!(Or, maybe the cheese doesn't do anything to the dreams but allows you to remember them more easily, that would have the same effect as the first theory but by a different method)Or, if you ate some cheese and then...or maybe you...or else you could...Hmm, endless possibiliilililitlities... grin grin grin grin------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
yeah, that cheese thing is probably just a placebo, but regardless of how it works, it certainly worked for me.I was eating extra mature canadian reserve cheddar at the time, so it was pretty potent stuff. I tend to have some screwy dreams normally though, the cheese just gives them a bit more of a kick smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
I heard once that you have cheesy dreams because your body has to digest all that fatty substance while your still. I'm off to experiment with lard butties before bed. grin grinTEMPEST

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I find if I drink a lot of water before bed I get some interesting dreams. Could be because my body is trying to tell me to wake up and go wee-wees.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
i heard that if somones asleep and u put there hand in a glass of water they wake up thinking they've wet themself... grin

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Have you ever been dead asleep (perhaps after a night on the lash) and had a to pee sooooo bad that you had a dream that you got up and went to the toilet? Then you wake up twenty minutes later going "What the fu*k!!?? I just went........ didn't I?"That's the worst. ------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
cutie poi girlie,If you put someone's hand into a cup of warm water when they're asleep, they'll do more than just think they've wet themselves, most of the time they actualy will wet themselves.An incredably cruel, but very funny practical joke smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hmmm..i have a few friends stayin over 2 nite... he he he! grin grin grin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I had a few dreams about this beautiful young spanish girl called Lidia.... but you don't want to know about that grin tongue

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
You know when you have just talked about wetting yourself in your sleep, then you bring that up Cantus.We can only assume that this young Spanish girl is a figment of your imagination causing wet dreams.I think theres cream for that Rash wink grinJust JOkes....Nice to see ya back------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I get the feeling if she was a figment, we'd have heard from C@ntus a lot sooner...(not that I'm privy to any sort of information whatssever, so don't even think about offering me bribes or I'll get my cousin to drop a piano on you) grin grin grin grin------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Page: