Forums > Social Chat > What do you keep as pets?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Hello all,I am just curious to know what sort of animals you all keep at home?I ask this because pets can relate to the type of person you are and what type of life style you have, and how you can relate to others. I know we all share one or more passions here amongst our selves but there could be people out there with some thing out of the ordinary..I myself have been a big animal fan for a few years now, i have had in my time for various reasons 10 species of lizards including a Rhinoceros iguana and a few green iguanas, several snakes, fish, cats , mainecoons <

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
sickpuppy - you ever run over a can of spam - that would be fun (and quite messy!)Pele - maybe a grass snake, but the fact that it moves and squirms has been, uh... rather popular! grin[This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 27 January 2002).]

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I used to keep the teeth I lost in a box and name them and feed them and stuff.... I considered them pets until I grew up and realized that they dead bits of me that I was morbidly playing with grinNow I'm boring and conformist with the usual cats, dogs, horses, spiders, donky and honourary ducks. [This message has been edited by Ros (edited 27 January 2002).]

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
3 domesticated feral cats. Possibly the cutest things you will ever see and possibly dangerest. They beat up foxes for gods sake.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

Page: