• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Cooper

Total posts: 14
Posted:I was just wondering if any of you were going to Max Graham tonight, and if people will be able to spin there tonight? Also where is the best place to go afterwards, that we will be able to spin? I know this is late notice but cool road trips are always last minute.....Did any of you guys go to Vinyl Fantasy and are any of you going to Emotions rave on the 10th of March cause there is alot of us that spin here that will be coming with us to that on?Thanks for the feed back if any and mybe we will see some of you out tonight!!!

Delete Topic

Daiz
BRONZE Member since Feb 2006

Daiz

Radioactive Member

Total posts: 106
Posted:I'm from calgary. biggrin

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:hmmmmmmmmmm me thinks i might have to pay canada a visit on my world rave tour (dates t.b.c.)

Delete

Mand
SILVER Member since Oct 2003

Mand

Keeper of the Spitfire

Total posts: 2317
Posted:Hi Cooper.

You might get a better response to this question if you post it in the Canada thread here... http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...5/o/all/fpart/7
br>The thread seems to be taken up with mainly Calgary spinners.

Personally, I've been finding that I meet loads of spinners on random nights out in Calgary lately... smile

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Delete

Daiz
BRONZE Member since Feb 2006

Daiz

Radioactive Member

Total posts: 106
Posted:Calgary isss GOOOOD for raves.

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:i'm sure the canada raves are quite different to the british rave scene, but i would still love to see how they stomp it up in canada.

Delete

Dom
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:I'm going to ask you guys to continue this in the Canada thread that Mand pointed to. Any specific events can be mentioned in the Events forum and specific areas addressed in the Meet Others area.
Many thanks guys & girls!

Delete