Coopermember
14 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering if any of you were going to Max Graham tonight, and if people will be able to spin there tonight? Also where is the best place to go afterwards, that we will be able to spin? I know this is late notice but cool road trips are always last minute.....Did any of you guys go to Vinyl Fantasy and are any of you going to Emotions rave on the 10th of March cause there is alot of us that spin here that will be coming with us to that on?Thanks for the feed back if any and mybe we will see some of you out tonight!!!

DaizBRONZE Member
Radioactive Member
106 posts

Posted:
I'm from calgary. biggrin

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmmmmmm me thinks i might have to pay canada a visit on my world rave tour (dates t.b.c.)

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Hi Cooper.

You might get a better response to this question if you post it in the Canada thread here... [Old link]
The thread seems to be taken up with mainly Calgary spinners.

Personally, I've been finding that I meet loads of spinners on random nights out in Calgary lately... smile

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

DaizBRONZE Member
Radioactive Member
106 posts

Posted:
Calgary isss GOOOOD for raves.

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm sure the canada raves are quite different to the british rave scene, but i would still love to see how they stomp it up in canada.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I'm going to ask you guys to continue this in the Canada thread that Mand pointed to. Any specific events can be mentioned in the Events forum and specific areas addressed in the Meet Others area.
Many thanks guys & girls!