Forums > Social Chat > Some like it hot - Article

Login/Join to Participate

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1027
Posted:Here is an article recently written on our fine artsSome like it hotThanks Liam Finnigan (aka Sacred_Spirals) for telling us about the article.
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by Malcolm (edited 31 December 2001).]

May your balls always burn

Delete Topic

SickpuPpy

SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!

Total posts: 1100
Posted:Great article, but is it just me or is there some thing inheirantly wrong with comparing fire spinning with Harry Potter? Seemed a little odd.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Delete

Katio

Total posts: 5
Posted:I know what you meen, where does mr harry potter come into it?! Haven't tried out my new fire poi yet, but i cant wait!! Certainly wont b painting it accross my body yet tho!
Non-Https Image Link

Kate xxx

Delete

s-p-l-a-t

Total posts: 383
Posted:Very interesting article.. thanks for posting it. I understand 100% why they were referring to Harry Potter.... Oh well..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Delete

Shouden-CrD
SILVER Member since Apr 2001

Veteran Member

Total posts: 495
Posted:You mean everyone in the world hasnt seen Harry Potter yet???? :Pwas a good article..still seemed to be very one-sided on the opinions.PLURRCRD

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Enter a "Title" here:

Total posts: 2905
Posted:Yep just the fact that the writer was vien enough to throw something from pop culture in like that damages PART of the article. I say part in meaning that paragraph, other than that it was an very well done article.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Delete