Forums > Social Chat > Some like it hot - Article

Login/Join to Participate

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Great article, but is it just me or is there some thing inheirantly wrong with comparing fire spinning with Harry Potter? Seemed a little odd.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Katiomember
5 posts

Posted:
I know what you meen, where does mr harry potter come into it?! Haven't tried out my new fire poi yet, but i cant wait!! Certainly wont b painting it accross my body yet tho! smile

Kate xxx

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Very interesting article.. thanks for posting it. I understand 100% why they were referring to Harry Potter.... Oh well..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
You mean everyone in the world hasnt seen Harry Potter yet???? :Pwas a good article..still seemed to be very one-sided on the opinions.PLURRCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Yep just the fact that the writer was vien enough to throw something from pop culture in like that damages PART of the article. I say part in meaning that paragraph, other than that it was an very well done article.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"