Sweet Pixiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Well, well, well,

It's been a long time since i've been in this neck of the woods. i noticed it's all kinda changed so thought i'd re-introduce myself.
wave Im 23 and moved to aussie 4 1/2 years ago from New Zealand. i have my psych degree and am doing my diploma in counselling, want to become a drug and alcohol rehab counsellor working with youths.
I was learning how to twirl a while ago when i hit a snag...... i realised i was actually [censored] scared of fire! Oh well.... one day i'll get there, i still do poi though.... just not one's on fire! ubbloco

Drop me a line, i love chatting to everyone i've met from HoP so far and would love to have more people to chat to.... kiss

Sweet Pixie ubbangel

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched...they must be felt with the heart...

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
hopefully without a double post i can be the first to say HELLO!!!! and beat pounce and narr and pink...

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
HA YES I DID!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

anyway heloo heya im dyke boy, pleased to meet ya!

drop by my intro thread to take part in the free hug program! heres a tasta
hug hug beerchug hug hug

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
He he he... I beat pounce too!!!

greetings sweet pixie! wave

BTW, we've all decided to reintroduce ourselves sinec the format changed a couple weeks ago.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Hello! wave

E pluribus unum, baby.

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
your slippin pounce tongue

step into my office.... your fired!

hello ms pixie wave

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh my! i am rather late!!! goodness me! ok, i'll step back into my thread for a spanking spank

**giggles**

'ello! wave yay! another therapist! i thought i was the only one on here! i'm working on my doctorate, will be done in June. biggrin come, you must take a peek into my thread, but i must warn you, it's rather r-rated. but much fun! eek biggrin browse around everyone else's threads as well! narr has a jacuzzi in hers, DB already told you about his free hug program, mand has some lovely outdoor sporting activities. just please leave your shoes at the door, keeps the carpet cleaner that way! ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
oooh 'ello!

well pounce said everything really so 'ello hug..again biggrin

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
being scared of fire is not tooo bad, means you wont get burnt, well it probably dosnt but still its some protection... cool
anyway, hello biggrin

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Valura

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Emma i thought you just let your poi sit in a corner and collect dust . Which is a shame cause you know some awsome twirlers .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Yet ANOTHER Aussie? I tell ya, there goes the neighborhood. wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey Sweet Emma!
Here's a Hug! Oh boy, now people in Bris will have something to talk about!
Always wonderful chatting with you!
Cheers! (And lots of luuuurrrrvvvvvv!!!)
ubbloco weavesmiley ubbloco

Sweet Pixiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Well, thanks for all the big welcomes! And Valura, sorry about not saying we were friends, no hard feelings aye. Actually everyone, i have known Valura for a few years now and she was teaching me how to twirl but alas, we both moved away from where we had been living and now don't really get to spend a lot of time together...we will do something about that soon enough now i have a car!
Patrick, what can i say, thank's for all the great chats we've had these last few months, i cant wait to see you when you come to Brissy, more fun than the midnight phone calls aye!!!! ubbrollsmile

That's all from me for now, must dash... See you all again here soon.

Love Sweet Pixie ubbangel

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched...they must be felt with the heart...

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Quote:

Patrick, what can i say, thank's for all the great chats we've had these last few months, i cant wait to see you when you come to Brissy, more fun than the midnight phone calls aye!!!! ubbrollsmile
Love Sweet Pixie ubbangel

The joys of speaker-phones! wink tongue tongue

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Another pixie! There are definate trends appearing here, pixies, fairies and monkeys. Do we have to align ourselves with groups? I choose monkeys.

Are you having fun? well keep at it.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Weaselthe one and only, just like chesney
295 posts

Posted:
hello pixie wave

birds might be able to fly,
but weasels dont get caught in jet engine's

Sweet Pixiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Another pixie! There are definate trends appearing here, pixies, fairies and monkeys. Do we have to align ourselves with groups? I choose monkeys.

I would have to agree with you on this one..... but i like being a pixie.... it's cute, and im only a little person so i find it quite fitting... im only just over 5 ft, you think that's pixie sized???? confused

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Hi pixie wave
Aw, definitely pixie sized! You're worthy of the name!
Hopefully see you around.
Laters potaters. wave beerchug wave

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Valura

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hey sweet pixie wave

Just wanted to pop in and spread more of the pixie love about

.:*pixiedust*:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Sweet Pixiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Valura.... what did you hear about Saturday night?? confused

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
How are plans for the trip shaping up? tongue

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Another pixie! There are definate trends appearing here, pixies, fairies and monkeys. Do we have to align ourselves with groups? I choose monkeys

hay what about bunnys?? i feel so felt out! well i supost maybe im the only one then. i supose i really am one of a kind biggrin

ello ello nice to meat you wave hug

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
and cats... there's a few of us on here y'know wave

midnight,blue,K and the rest of the gang meow from over here...
tongue

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Yep, it may be the year of the money but cats are always incerdibly stylish no matter what the year biggrin

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Why don't you try
adultmatchmaker.com
rsvp.com

umm umm

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk