• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

adamrice

adamrice

poo-bah

Total posts: 1015
Posted:I will be in Chicago Dec 24-Jan 3. Are there any regular spinning jams that'll be going on up there during that time, or would anyone like to just get together for a pint? I'll probably be crashing at my sister's apartment in Old Town most of the time.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Delete Topic

stiltfire

Total posts: 19
Posted:Hey,A group of us were planning on holding a funk and fire fest (I had a dream last week) in the next week or so. This is a perfect excuse to do so. I need to find a site, but I don't think it should be too much of a problem. I'll send you an email with my details. Besides, I'm always up for a pint. I'd really like to check out your wrist harnesses, too if you bring them.-Tom

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Gosh - an american who says "Pint" how odd.*Runs out before being thrown out for off-topic waffle*

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

adamrice

adamrice

poo-bah

Total posts: 1015
Posted:Hey, we Americans are still using the, uh, English system of measures, whaddya expect me to say, half-liter? Besides, "pint" sounds so convivial.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Delete

Knagi

Total posts: 397
Posted:There isn't anything that I know of going on in that area. I'm sure there's alot do a serch on the hop peep index and send some mail befor comming up. Or if you get a rental you could drive 8 hours east and meet up with us ohio folk or drive 8 hours north and party with the wisconsion burn group. http://www.burning-wheel.org.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Delete