sagfiresignmember
1 post

Posted:
hello and yes im a newbie, (but no trampoline)anyway i was wondering if any aussies out there know of any beach parties (with fire of course)happening christmas eve in the batemans bay area, do any people into poi/staff live there cause that is where im going to be and would love to know about any exciting things happening down there. beach parties in particular! thanx bye for now------------------dance on fire as it intends.

dance on fire as it intends.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
*makes an embarresd exit after rushing in carrying portable trampoline*------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble The Mug Shot Gallery Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.[This message has been edited by Durbs (edited 18 December 2001).]

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
*Slowly takes off crash helmet and Sighs with relief*

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Sorry dude, cant help with that area, perhaps try www.spraci.net, might be lucky, there is a free beach party at Kurnell (near cronulla) called sand swarm. Or make the journey up to glenworth for liquid labrynth party (www.liquidlab.org), 3 days and $55

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

MadGirlBettymember
13 posts

Posted:
Sorryto tell you this, but I don't like you're chances of finding anyone. I just holidayed in that area, and before I went I sent a similar post to yours, with no replies. And not once did I see a fire twirler up there (other than myself of course). Needless to say, I was miserable.But at least you have the advantage of going up there closer to Christmas, they'll probably have more tourists invading the place then.Good luck!