Your personal information you provide will be transfered and stored as encrypted data.
You have the ability to update and remove your personal information.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.
Allow cookies for
Necessary Cookies Necessary Cookies cannot be unchecked, because they are necessary for our website to function properly. They store your language, currency, shopping cart and login credentials.
Analytics Cookies We use google.com analytics and bing.com to monitor site usage and page statistics to help us improve our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Marketing Cookies Marketing Cookies do track personal data. Google and Bing monitor your page views and purchases for use in advertising and re-marketing on other websites. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Social Cookies These 3rd Party Cookies do track personal data. This allows Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest integration. eg. shows the Facebook 'LIKE' button. They will however be able to view what you do on our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Posted: What we are being told by the press conflicts all the time with this war, Propaganda is what this war is about.This war could go on for ever, an arab leader said that the west is opening the gates of hell, meaning that once Iraq is 'solved' where next, there has been a build up of troops in Marocco and claims that the taliban have been hiding there, A few questions for you, Do you trust the United States? Do you trust Sadam? How far will this war on terrorism be taken? Who is telling the truth? Is this Georg Orwells 1984?
DaiTenshimember 104 posts Location: Stillwater, OK
Posted: Don't get carried away.
Answers: More often than not. Not in the least. Probably not far enough for some and too far for others. Me. Hardly.
Posted: I trust the US entirely. I trust the US to mess up in a big way and display the same short sightedness it has in the past.
I trust Saddam. I trust him to do everything a desperate man will do in a situation where he cannot come out on top.
It has already been taken too far. This is not a war on terrorism - when has Iraq been guilty of terrorism? Or rather - when has it been any more guilty than a multitude of other countries including the US?
Posted: 1. "The first missle that hit those civilians was deffinitly not ours." (truth) "The second one....well...we have no information on the econd one" lie
2. "the infidels are nowhere near bahgdad" lie "we are slautering them in the streets by the hundreds" lie
3. untill everybody is dead or the USA gives up and goes home.
Fact: we will never kill all of them, and even if we did there is a new generation being raised as we speak. Fact: as long as the propaganda machine still functions and there is hope for a dollar to be made for the rich, and as long as the american people belive we are "liberating the iraqis", the USA gov will still demand war. The only other option is hang our head in defeat and leave (just like vietnam, this is a war we cannot win) it will never end in a classic military victory. A military cannot fight and win against a bunch of militia men who are hiding among civilians and who are willing to die for their cause. (untill we develope a brain scanner that is)
4. It is not so much a matter of "who is telling the truth?" as it is "who is lieing the most" and "what do they have to gain?"
Posted: Here are some answers from Istanbul, closer to the war:
- Do you trust the United States?
- Very funny to hear this so often these last days, as if a country is a person. I can love or hate US, fight or support it but to trust a country is one of the most absurd concepts. But if you mean "Do you trust what is being said by US politicians and US media?" I tell you this: Whenever I see f**n Bush or f**n Rmsfld or any other warmonger speaking I get struck to see how many lies one can pronounce in such a limited time and in front of such a big crowd. And it amazes me that they make the American people beleive them. So would I trust a nation that beleives such obvious lies by such obvious liars? Hell no!
- Do you trust Sadam?
- I don't even remember when was the last time I heard of something he actually said. He is not into making people beleive in things. The is just a regular f**d up dictator and has nothing to be trusted.
- How far will this war on terrorism be taken?
- I take your question as "how far will it go?" I think there is a chance that American people see that their government is supporting worldwide terrorism to create conflicts and go and liberate people of their green energy. I mean, my answer is it will end when US stops supporting worldwide terrorism, especially by Israel. When everybody mind their own thing it'll be over. And will that be long? I don't think I'll live to see it.
- Who is telling the truth?
- Some individuals you don't see on TV, hear on the radio or read on the newspapers. Some real people are telling the truth definitely, but if you are concerned with truth about something, be there.
- Is this Georg Orwells 1984?
- This big brother is not that big brother, brother. To me it feels more like Huxley's Brave New World; don't you sometimes feel that we are all drugged to accept our positions?