Forums > Social Chat > who loves you the most

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
the media, who gives a fuck what is said by the media they're not some all truth telling machine, we know that already. just remmember not to use the media to form your ideas about people like 'osama' and other emotional type stuff cos your're gonna be wrong.how many ex raver e heads have you seen with no fucking clue about whats going on anywhere period. i think we need to get real all drugs have some side effects which show up either soon after the 'good time' or much later. we all pretty know much what happens after you get on the 'beers' but who knows what happens after e and whatever other stuff people choose to consume, i'm talking long term.i'm not anti drugs, for some people they're their livilyhood/style. but whats going on in your head man. why are you taking this shit. long term your're destorying your own 'self', you lose the ablilty to feel the world and yourself. as public emeny have a song, 'give it up' what more can i say but do it in your own time, theres no rush.the biggest highs occurr when your relaxed, and generally in nature, listening feeling and sucking up the beauty of our world.those former drug daze give me a head ach just thinking about it. rip drug daze

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Please provide some reason why the ppl on this board should take this all as anything other than one dudes unsubstantiated opinion.Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Some people think it's all real you know. It's all a cartoon. It's never been anything else. It's just some fucked up tv show and one day the fat guy in the vest that's watching it is going to get fed up with it and change the channel.Then we'll all be screwed.

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
josh some half arse gives you some ill directed praise and as can be expected with your populased mentality you come up with such a thought provoking response. you and your posse are in clouds of delusion. keep going hard, get ouy of your mind, rape the goddes who allowed your existence, start thinking, oopps i forgot i'm talking to a drug induced fool.go visit a mental ward and i'll be surprised by the number of enlightened drug taking fools you find. oh thats right e's are harmless.peace people peace. go chill with your poi blazing in the nights sky

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Sheesh...Just chill man, take a downer or something...And did you know that saying typing and thinking swear words kills more brain cells than socially accepted words? This is because there are all sorts of social blocks in your brain that need to be nuetralised before you say offensive things, and it uses a lot more of your finite resources to nuetralise these and say the word, than to merely choose another word.Anyway.Chill, relax, enjoy life. I do.------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
*groan*okay, here we go again.... please keep in mind that I can see who you are: hiding behind anonymity is not possible when I can see your IP.Josh's question was valid. His response to the tirade about the ills of E, as percieved by love machine, was warranted. When communicating with people, it is standard to generate a discussion, as opposed to an overdramatic rant that lacks any substance or logically arguable points. Josh was merely asking love machine to back up the claims, probably in an attempt to avoid this thread turning into yet another flame war.I, for one, am very happy to enter into an intelligent and mature discussion about drug abuse. However, I will not tolerate cowards hiding beind false ID's spouting nothing but personal opinion in an overly forceful manner.Personal attacks are against the rules. Please try to word your rebuttles in such a way as to avoid breaking these rules.Hypocrasy is always amusing to witness. Don't dare spout "peace people peace" right after you have wrongly and aggressively judged another member of our community.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
LOL - more unsubstantiated opinion...Now before you have a mental hernia, take a deep breath and relax.Why dont you give me some reason to bother to argue my point? So far you have put forward a bunch of unsupported and badly presented personal opinion. Is that all you have?Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Christ. The moderators circled them wagons quick didn't they?

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Cantus, they protect me cuz I act as the voice of poppycock on this bbs...they need me to lighten up the mood cuz straight up poi-talk gets a bit dry winkJosh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
don't know where Josh got that one from.. I personally protect him cos I think he's cute. wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
No fair....*sulking*I wanna be cute![This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 02 November 2001).]

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
what you want numbers or something. talk to anyone whos come thou drug use and there stories are similar. i remmember hearing them amidst my dazy years. 'bla bla' i responded, it appears you do the same now.if you are gonna have one rule for the media. ie. presenting an unfavourable image of you. aka 'ravers' 'drug takers' because you are some what anti establishment then the same applys for other people groups that appose the so called media. this makes sense does it not.as for when the best times are. thats personal granted. think of any turely happy person and generally they the one quietly sitting back and finding some or creating some beauty. beauty is subjective don't you think. te te hadestorying yoursel: i'll see you on the other side if you make it. then you maybe able to have this discussion because its only once you realise the destruction that you can see it.the reason they jump to your aid josh, is cos they want to promote the love peace self deluled shiiit that you are i might add are master at.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Nope. I can't hold off any longer. I'm gonna have to do my grammar joke.....Hey Love Machine, forking you gently, I forgotand, not forgetting, the illustrious Tip,to you people; grammar is just that silver haired woman you only see at christmas. You know gives you sweets and waffles on about it "not being as good as the old days" isn't she?I really like that joke. No one ever gets it tho. I had some berk thinking i meant that he was an old woman. I've omitted the line about grammar pissing herself this time as that only served to inflame his ire.He was a royal marine tho. you don't want to go upsetting those boys. they fight dirty. And they get to carry guns for a living.My punctuation joke died n all frown These military types have no sense of humour rolleyes.------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 02 November 2001).]

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
talking to a few ex heavy drug (ab)users isnt going to help me form a balanced opinion of the drug, or the culture or anything. If you really want an understanding, you have to take a cross section of the whole community. If you are saying that there is potential for screwing your life up with drugs, then I agree (and as you seem to have missed, I've never said drugs are totally harmless) there is a lot of different ways you can screw up your life, drugs being one.However - if you are saying that *no-one* should do drugs because there is a *small* chance they will turnout all chewed up, then I dont agree with you. I think adults have a right to make informed decisions about their own state of consciousness. And of course, if you are going to take that stance, then you should also ban cigarettes, as they have been repeatedly shown to lead to all sorts of nasty health problems, and are totally addictive. Add Alcohol. and what about caffiene? I cant get up in the morning without a cup of Tea, and I cant even think about coding without at least one strong coffee in me. Caffiene and Alcohol power the hive my man. Most good worker bees require their effects.So you see, I'm trying to work out if you are the kinda person who jumps on the local bandwagon RE Drugs are Bad, without seeing the hypocracy inherent in such a position. If you DO see the hypocracy, then fair enough - but dont start singling out E. For all your negative anecdotes, I have positive ones. I've met many an inhibited young person who has thrived after dropping E, become more at one with themselves, and still held down successful careers etc. There is a reason it was developed as a marriage councelling aid. You do see the difference between drug use and drug abuse dont you?And on a side issue, You are making a lot of assumptions about me - please stop it, so far you've missed every nail you've been flailing in the dark to hit. Attempting to hit nerves with me just wont work. You wont convince me by trying to label me, and you certainly wont convince me without some research to back you up.Speaking of research, why dont you start right here on this site. This topic has come up many times before, and has been argued more intelligently on both sides. Do a SEARCH, and then come back with any other relevant points.and I'm sorry but this;"f you are gonna have one rule for the media. ie. presenting an unfavourable image of you. aka 'ravers' 'drug takers' because you are some what anti establishment then the same applys for other people groups that appose the so called media. this makes sense does it not."doesnt make sense to me. I've read it a number of times but I cant decypher your meaning. This is a failing on both our parts.You seem to have some awareness of the political nature of these issues, and I am interested in this particularly.Being nice is good, being good is nice smileCome gimme a hug. Not everyone is out to get you, you know.Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Awww. joshI see was Flash means now. You're adorable. Right I've gone off Myst now. I want you to be my new boy toy grin rolleyes winkOh I'm so fickle....------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I like your joke Cantus, have you considered teaching English at highschool? You could go work at NYC's school, take the burden of being the young freak off him while we train up the next generation of Supertwirlers....mwahahaah....my evil plans are coming together! whoops...did I type that or just thinking it...ARGH!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I had psyche exam a while back and they said i'd be well suited to teaching smile But I've seen 2 of my friends crack under the strain of being young teachers so I'm not going down that route. And I'm certainly not going to the states to teach. Them kids've got guns shockedover here you might get nasty stuff written on the blackboard. Over there they can shoot your face off......------------------C@ntus

Meh