• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > Evildman plays with fire.

Login/Join to Participate

Evildman

Evildman

Total posts: 46
Posted:Well I finally got around to getting some fire devil sticks. The link below contains a pictures of my new Todd Smiths and me playing with them in my back yard. At the bottom are a few video clips of me playing as well. Be warned site is not designed to be modem friendly.

http://chainmailbuddha.com/fire

We are all atheists, some of us just believe in fewer gods than others. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
-Stephen F. Roberts

Delete Topic

Tempest

addict

Total posts: 522
Posted:Cheers Evildman, i'll have a litlle looksy, I have a lack of devil stick vids

I reckon you should start a thread in the videos section too so more people know you got some technological offerings to enjoy

Delete