• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > Evildman plays with fire.

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 46
Posted:Well I finally got around to getting some fire devil sticks. The link below contains a pictures of my new Todd Smiths and me playing with them in my back yard. At the bottom are a few video clips of me playing as well. Be warned site is not designed to be modem friendly.

We are all atheists, some of us just believe in fewer gods than others. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
-Stephen F. Roberts

Total posts: 522
Posted:Cheers Evildman, i'll have a litlle looksy, I have a lack of devil stick vids

I reckon you should start a thread in the videos section too so more people know you got some technological offerings to enjoy