miss_rummage
miss_rummage

Total posts: 63
Posted:hey people, just wanted to share with you that I'm having a wicked morning... chillin out at work listen to Bob, and feeling Ohh so damn happy.
Non-Https Image Link
I can never be down when Bob's playing loud on the stereo, just wanted to put out some happy vibes.bring on de music...and bring on de weekend!<cealaigh>

stay smilin

Delete Topic

Cassandra
Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Posted:Yes, sun is shining here too today !!!it does make a big difference for mewhat a great sweet feeling !!!
Non-Https Image Link
shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

Jangla
Total posts: 155
Posted:There may be no sun here but I'm feeling the good vibes too. Just downloaded pretty much the entire Tracy Chapman discography (oo big word!) so I'll be chillin' to some lovely vocals the rest of the day.Shine on peeps!------------------We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."[This message has been edited by Jangla (edited 26 October 2001).]

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Delete

Firefairy
Total posts: 115
Posted:good to hear you are jammin and easy skanking, having a shakedown party to the rastaman vibration of bob in that concrete jungle. Keep on moving.who feels in knows its yer.

Delete

Sabine
Total posts: 29
Posted:I wish the sun was shining over here - oh, wait. It's midnight. Damn. Just have to wait until morning...Sabine

Delete

miss_rummage
miss_rummage

Total posts: 63
Posted:yeeehaaa.
Non-Https Image Link
just got back from a wee work do and im feeling a tad tiddly. i guess jack daniels has a habit of doing that.Happy to hear everyones having a good day.keep on smilin<cealaigh>

stay smilin

Delete

Superman
Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:i want some good vibes...as long as they are not too loud....ive got a hangover.mmmm coffee....coffee good."S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete