• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > OMG Anyone for chicken poi?

Login/Join to Participate

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:A friend sent me a picture of her poi she developed.See chicken poi

"May your balls always burn"

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:Bwahahhaaaa!! Not just attractive, but also multi-functional...just take away the straps and voila - chicken clubs!(some people have way too much spare time)are the chickens UV active?you could put LEDs in their eye sockets!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

old hand
Total posts: 886
Posted:oohh my...HAHAHA too funny.

anyone got a light?

Posted:you could do this with real chickens...after about an hour of spinning, they'd be ready to eat
Non-Https Image Link
BBQ chicken anyone?LOLJosh

Total posts: 180
Non-Https Image Link
Thanx for that, I'm in work and it's still pitch black outside, so that's set the day up.M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Posted:Malcolm... I am speechless !!
Non-Https Image Link
do you have the same with cats ?Shine onCassandraPS : Malcolm, are you sure you took *all* your medication today ?
Non-Https Image Link

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Total posts: 65
Posted:So when will you have some in stock Malcolm?And what about apple poi? cherry poi? steak and kidney poi?

Total posts: 397
Posted:Ummm steak poi. Wonder how a nice slab would taste cooked in kerocine on the end of a chain
Non-Https Image Link
Hey we could run with this. Maybe make up a type of cooking tray that can be attached to the chains. Need to figure out what fuel would make it taste best.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Total posts: 219
Posted:WHY DO THE GOOD ONES ALWAYS HAVE TO DIE..........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on usGood on us all

Total posts: 829
Posted:its sort of like a car wreck....its horrible to look at, yet i cannot turn away....
Non-Https Image Link
[image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">"S[/image]------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Total posts: 22
Posted:hahahaha...that's a good onethose would be good for impressing chicks
Non-Https Image Link

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:>announcer voice<And next time on Cooking with Home of Poi, Cajun blackened chicken, full of fibre and burning hot.For desert Cherries jubilee...line your staff with nice plump cherries, soak in a bit of alcohol and when you are done with your spin...poof desert is ready!>done with that one now<You know, your friends timing on that is funny as I was just thinking up odd things to put on poi the other night to expand the audience interaction part of my show. How funny. I don't think I'd light it though...burnt rubber in the morning...not yummy!I have some ideas....I'll send some photo's when I get them done.Funny stuff...now what you need to do is put spiked collars on them and day glo mowhawks!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Let he who is without having sold "handcuff poi" cast the first stone.
Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]