Page: ......
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Name : Danaé aka Cassandra
Sex : Female
Occupation : traveling, working on becoming a massage therapist now... no more PRing for me worked as a clown in guatemala and loved it too though
Toys : Poi and now starting with staff and contact
How long ? : bit more than 2 years

Hobbies : Aikido, massage, belly dancing, cooking, hugging friends, HOPing, travelling, learning languages, meeting shiny people, smiling ...

Favourite movies : "Hana Bi" (Kitano), "Wings of Desire" (Wim Wenders), "The Idiots" (lars Von Trier) , "Run, Lola Run" (Tom Tykwer), Most of Kurosawa's old movies, Ghost in the Shell, Everything about my mother (Almodovar), most Myazaki mangas, anything Monty Python related, Amelie Poulain (Jeunet), Le Gout des autres

Favourite TV show : Star Trek, and basically any Sci Fi show, "ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS"...

Favourite books : "Zorba the Greek" (Kazantzakis), Tao Tö King (Lao Tseu), Harry Potter , "Ender's game" (O S Card), "the stone and the sword - life of Miyamoto Musashi" (Yoshikawa) , La Nuit Des Temps (Barjavel), Any cook book, SOS BONHEUR,

Favourite music : There is a music to every mood, be it humpback whales songs, hard rock, pop, techno or classical music...

Favourite quotes : Whatever happens happens for good... and what does not kill you can only make you stronger ... AND ... "shine on" of course...

Favourite food : Cheeeeeeeese
Least favourite food : MARMITE !!!!!

Favourite colour : Orange and purple

Best Twirling related moment so far : In Grece last summer on a beach under the full moon... in Tampa under the rain and on the fire show at EJC 2003 of course

damn that intro needed editing

[ 30. August 2003, 12:21: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

4,224 posts

Posted:
hi guys
just passing by with too little time o give all teh hugs and smiles I want to
missing you but had a great time in this tiny greek island in the middle of noowhere at home and where my soul lives

thanks for the smiles as always

more later and bug smiles and a\warm welcome to the 2 589 465 new people on HOP since i left 2 weeks ago

see some of you in a few days in germany at EJC
much much love
Cass

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
meeeeeep!!

brain replacement...anyone?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh Mr Orange and Mr Glass are going to that. Kiss them both passionately for me will you?

[ 07 August 2002, 16:05: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

Loolamember
42 posts

Posted:
Hey Cass,
you have to tell me about the juggling convention in Bremen when you come back. I'd love to hear what you think about my boring country.
So just enjoy.

Loola

The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've heard that it's full of germans. There are rumours that the US is full of americans Imagine that a whole country full of the jiggers! |Thes rumours remain unproven thus far though.

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
YAY !! Cantus ... I did kisss both Glass and Orange an many others passionately for you

The EJC was FANTASTIC !!!
And MUDDY !!! OMG so stinky and muddy ...
Met again with sweet people like Orange, Glass, Bassman and non HOPers too ... and got to meet ebautiful peo^ple like Anya (from COL and COL 3) beautiful soul and Doug and Lee, and Knoxious dave and Dimitri and Rachel, Gita and OMG ... so many people..;

weird to be back at work and back on HOP ... I feel like I have so much to catch up on ... dunno where to start ....

anyone fill me in with the details of last months events on HOP ???

Loola, I love germany ... I am actually quite used to the country (especially bavaria and Regensburg) . Not boring to me at all ...

shine on
Cassandra

Loolamember
42 posts

Posted:
Nice to hear, essecially that you like my part of the country (Bavaria country of the beer, leatherpants, mountains and so on.)
Sounds like you had a great time here.
So when are you going to start your world trip?

Lots of love

The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page...

4,224 posts

Posted:
Loola, where are you from in Bavaria again ????
I start my trip mid november by a visit to my beloved friend Jeff (aka Shibaki) and then to the Houston / Austin fire people

hmmmm... sooooo excited about that...

So what happened on HOP in the past month or so ???

anyone can give me a lil summary of "previously on Home of Poi" ?

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Ainsi Cassandra,
si vous venez jamais en Angleterre, vous devrez visiter pour une rotation, vous retentissez comme j'ainsi que je nous pense poursuivrait vraiment bien, si vous voulez me contacter, ma adresse de courrier est: circadia_rich@yahoo.co.uk

Veuillez pardonner ma utilisation faible de votre langue!!

whats up with all the limitations?

4,224 posts

Posted:
thank you so much for making it in French, Kurobei !!!! that is so sweet

Will be in the UK soon enough of course ! Gotta love the weather I guess hope to meet you then

shine on
Cass

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Aucun probleme Cass!!
Envoyez-moi que un courrier quand vous allez venir et j'obtiendrai dans le contact, vous avez une adresse ou quelque chose de courrier?

Loola, love the quote!! It kinda applies to me so Ive taken it to heart, Thanks!!

whats up with all the limitations?

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Welcome back my dearest Danae, how good it is to see your shinning face on HOP again!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Yaaaay! Cass is back!
Hasn't been the same without you around here.
Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time.

4,224 posts

Posted:
::hugs Ray and Paddy and smiles::

good to be back ... still not able to get a full update of this HOP summer ... anything new I should know ? (apart form teh sad event that happened to my soul sister pele and to beautiful Liam that is get well, you shiny people !!!)

shine on
cassandra

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hello and welcome back, beautiful radiant fairy goddess!!! Hope you had the most amazing time coz we've very missed you here on HOP!

Tell us some stories of your travel adventures.... pwetty pweeeeze!

.:*set's up a big pile of comfy cushons for everyone to come and listen to Cass's magickal aventure stories....and sits up attentively with big wide eyes *:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Hey Darling,
Welcome home. I made some zucchini for you. Its in the fridge. You can heat it up. I'm going to bed. I'm knackered after all my travels.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

4,224 posts

Posted:
::Off to the oven to heat up some of the organsmic zuchinis for everyone ::

(thank you Kali darling and sorry we missed eachother at the train station but had to leave earlier to not miss the Paris train ... anyway ...)

Stories of my vacation ? hmmmmm.... I honestly would go endlessly talking about how wild and simple life in our house in Grece is... the smell of fig trees and the sunshine tickeling my nose...
You know that feeling when you know that this place is where your soul feels at home ? ... taht is how I feel there

As for EJC ... Oh my god ... how can I put in words the madness of it ? So thrilling to see so many artists and talented inventive people... so warm to meet such beautiful souls... soo crazy good to find equally nuts and silly people as oneself
Going to the New Zealand Juggling Convention next february and certainly hope it'll be the same type of vibe (allthough probably less than the 2500 people we had ?)

Why is it I can't think of any story right now ???

more later .

shine on
Cassandra

4,224 posts

Posted:
I just remembered that one of the most beautiful visions in EJC for me was to see Chris's mum, who is 72 years old, start to spin poi !!! youth is in the heart and this makes me just soooo happy

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
hey cass!!!!
he's a welcome back gift.......
*pulls a puppy from behind his back*
He's potty trained a can fetch......
he's yet to have a name........
mabey you can name him. Hey i haven't seen bender around lately.......where has he gone?

4,224 posts

Posted:
Where is Bender ? Lol... probably buisy putting slipery marble floor all over HOP
he'll be back soon enough on a more regular basis to spread to nonsense like I spread nutella on crepes

thanks for the puppy !!! I LOVE PUPPIES...

what am i going to call teh puppy ?
i'll call it "snuggles" I guess

the puppy can fetch ? that can be usefull since i seem o drop my acrylic ball quite a lot lately !!!

thanks Shinova

shine on
Cass

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hey cass, cani drop my puppy off to play wit snuggles? (mine's a border collie, i love them )

he don't have a name yet though..... i'm still working on that *blush*

we're spinning in the garden over at my place if you want to come by... just don't forget the puppy's

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

4,224 posts

Posted:
Snuggles and I are allready at your place, sister, I even brought cookies for the orange juice...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Can I come, too? I don't have my dog right now, but I know a couple guys that will pretend to be my dog and let me walk them around on leashes.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

149 posts

Posted:
your welcome. )
I have been having fun with my puppy and she just had puppies.... )
So i think i'll had some out and she can play with her babies any time. )

149 posts

Posted:
btw.....my dogs name is Taylor. Can she hang out here for a while?Shes new here and shes kinda scared. I just fed her so don't worry.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
of course you can come kali.

and lol @ the men.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Waves Hello..Hi Cassandra. We haven't met yet. Just thought I'd add my random posting ( its actually an attention thinggy)LOL

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Hello Cass.....

haven't been around much lately, but it sounds like you've been away on exciting fun dreamy adventures tooooo...

just scanning through and couldn't help but linger when I was reading about the puppies... can Bella and I come play (she's a border collie too!) She's asleep at my feet at the moment - we've had a busy birthday day with Moon Pixie today... but we'd love to come play soon...****

mwaa phoof...* (that's a little kid blow kisss...*) Bella sends one to you too (in her dreams that is cause she's still asleep....

missed you of late, glad to hear you're back...*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh...

::runs in handing out invitations to Moon Pixie's surprise birthday party::

don't mean to drag you all away from Cass's lovely pad, but do you all want to come and play in Moon Pixie's intro...(bring the puppies with you too) ...see, it's her birthday today (I know we've all kind of said happy birthday in the social section already, but would be nice to actually come together and celebrate too... everyone needs a party...

so meet you all there when you can make it - I know lots of you might be asleep now... or even just waking up and in your pj's... but come along anyway - no dress code... 'cept would be nice if you wear your favouritist wings and tails and things, being a pixies party and all...

pass on the invites... everyone's welcome

4,224 posts

Posted:
DAMN !!! I missed the party yesterday but here is a HUGE KISS to Moon Pixie :

Goddes of Pyre, thanks for joining

now let me sum it all up :

Shinova + Taylor
Bec + bella
Kyrian + (name of puppy ??????)
Cassandra + Snuggles
Kali + random man

Anybody else wishes to join the dog and human party here.

FYI I do not accept any dog food commercial around here... I have always found them vulgar and awfull and such violence whe n you think of starving people in the streets and "Cesar does not want just regular dog food ..." (or are these commercials just in france ???) ANYWAY ...

Back to the dog and people playground ... Shinova says our puppies fetch so let's give it a go

::grabs a piece of wood and thros it in the air::

Page: ......