Forums > Social Chat > a little suggestion malcolm?

Login/Join to Participate

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
i hear people talking about battery powered glow sticks, i have not seen any but i know they are out there.i am sure i am not the only one who would love to get hold of some, perhaps you should sell some (money for you toys for us)i leave it to your better judgment

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
just a little site for ur battery powered glowsticking needs...https://www.circuittoys.com/

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
ok no problem, any idea where i can get them from?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
as they say, the lord helps those who help themselves....normally I'd say do a search, but I feel nice today. smilehttps://www.epartyunlimited.com/bladelights.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
If you look at the Dube sight, they have a light stick that they sell with their poi. They are a manufacture of juggling equipment, so I am assuming they have some quality to them. Thier facility is a mile away from the World Trade Center in New York, so you might want to call before ordering. Hope this helps smile.

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
www.dube.com------------------Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with "normal" people.

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
I thought that it would be cool to create the same light stick but put the workings of those rav'n lights on the inside. By the way I noticed that the LED staff was sold out. I am an industrial designer with my own production shop. Our production staff mainly deals with the manipulation of light and light oriented products i.e. we bend the stuffing out of light. We only do limited production runs (usually under 300 pieces) , and almost everything we do is highly customized. If you need help with production, or would like to carry custumized stuff drop me a line. I under stand most people like to make thier own gear, however what we do here in our shop, nobody can do at home (unless you have the tools then all the more power to you). ------------------Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with "normal" people.

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
they look great actually... Probably brighter than glowsticks (esp the red ones, as red glowsticks are hopeless...), and, seriously, I don't usually spin for more than, what, an hour, max? and even then not continuously... so each of the batteries would be like ten glowsticks worth...Plus I often use like six sticks at a time of different colours... so this would be great...Any feedback on durability/weight/colour preferences/brightness etc?Serious thought going into buying a pair(s) of these...

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
can anyone find an english company that sells these? I only know a handful of english eq sites... thanks

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x