Forums > Technical Discussion > concentrate inner core staff

Login/Join to Participate

RoDuSmember
50 posts

Posted:
I was just spinning in the park with my 2 week old concentrate inncore staff and it snapped. I mean i was just doing basic spins, it was freaking freaky cause the fiberglass just snapped and i almost cried. $140 gone and i would definaely not recommend this staff to ANYONE. It was only about 2 weeks old and snapped. What are your personal expreiences with the fluxuating quailty of these staves? Who else had such a trumatic experience??

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
wow... that sucks so bad rodus...

we bought a new concentrate staff... i like the old ones better because the pieces screwed in to eachother. now the pieces dont and it seems just a bit flimsy.

it is a nice idea for staff, but i think the second version is a bad implementation

Wow

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
eerrm. generally they are very good. but as with all manufactured stuff once in a while there is a fault. i'm sure if you get in touch with calln who makes them he will be able to help, and hopefully get you a new one if it's only two weeks old.

Cheers
Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Where did you get it from? If it was HoP, then the first step, as with anything from this site, is to email Malcolm on info-at-homeofpoi.com

Otherwise, contact the other place you go tit from, and let them know, as it is them who need to provide back-up service.

I have no doubt they will get in touch with their supplier and will sort it out ASAP between them.

If you go directly to the source, then the retailers don't know what problems are occurring, and it could happen to others without the sellers being aware.

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Yes yes and yes... Callum would replace it I'm sure if you bought it direct off him...

I agree..the new design just don't seem practical... I thought the old ones were great!

ah well....

hope it all sorts out!

RoDuSmember
50 posts

Posted:
yer thnaks guys i emailed malcom and i'll email concentrate as well and just let them know what happend.

yer but i love the idea of having the fiberglass innercore it was really great to twirl with untill it snapped

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
perhaps all staves are not created equal - I twirl pritty heavy duty wif both style o' innercore and they're still just a sweet as they always are..
I hope you resolve your unstaffage soon, rodus!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

RoDuSmember
50 posts

Posted:
thanks malcolm.

yer well a friend that was there when it happend said he will drop me round on of his till i get a new handle or what ever so i shouldn't be unstaffed for much longer