Location: Brooklyn, NY

Total posts: 38
Posted:I saw the 3 part staff on the bearclaw mfg website and I'm looking to make something similar. The staf is put together with three aluminum poles that "snap" together with the familiar 'push down button slide in' technology. There a little metal piece inside the pole that allows it to snap into the drilled hole. If you understood what I said until now, do you know what this piece is called? I need to find out the name of this piece so I can look for it and not have people stare at me like I was from Mars. Maybe my diagram can help.

Non-Https Image Link


Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. W. B. Yeats

Delete Topic