• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > Pictures of canola oil fire breathing.

Login/Join to Participate

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:I couldn't find any pictures of veggie oil fire breathing and a lot of people seemed interested in the subject. These were taken a couple of weeks ago of my first time fire breathing. We used canola oil and the torch was made out of strips cut from a old pair of khaki pants (it wasn't the best wick but it's all we could find at the time, and since we weren't swinging it or anything it didn't matter to much if bits burnt and fell off)

Im sure a hotter torch would have made bigger fireballs aswell as a more experienced breather.

The following weekend we used heated sunflower seed oil and apparently had a lot bigger breathes (it's hard for me to tell from the perspective of the breather)

anyways here are the pictures.

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Delete Topic