bulldozermember
38 posts

Posted:
I went to Greece and the Sola Luna festival about a month ago. I brought my staves of course but I did the mistake of flying with Tarom, the Romanian airline.Sure, they were by far the cheapest but now I know why. They sorta "forgot" that I'm a vegetarian and they almost lost my staves on way down. I had to do a transit in Bucharest and by pure luck I spotted my staves on a luggage belt where they definitely weren't supposed to be. I travel with my staves in a bright green bag that you can spot a mile away. Good for me!Anyway, what they failed to do on the way down they successfully accomplished on the way back to Amsterdam. My staves were gone!!!Numerous phone calls during this last month has proved to be utterly unsuccessful. I've gotten replies like "We don't know where your staves are" and "We'll get back to you", something that they of course didn't.So you can imagine what a pleasant surprise it was to receive a letter from my local post office that my staves are there waiting for me to pick them up. Yes!!!This looks like it's turning out to be a great weekend. I have friends from Sweden visiting, I'm moving to a new squat AND my staves are back!Have a great weekend everybody! I know I will.------------------"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." --Mark Twain

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. --Mark Twain

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
There has to be a curse on Greece then... same thing happened to me when i went to our home in Greece for the summer.I flew Al Italia via Milan and the assholes lost my staff. but they have not found it .. frownConnecting flights are THE problem !be carefull everyone !i am glad for you though ! YAY !Could you tell us a bit more about the Sola Luna festival ? what ? when ? where ?have a nice week endShine oncassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 29 September 2001).][This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 29 September 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Bonus!! Hope you enjoyed the fest, and y'all Have A Good Weekend now.M:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.