Ajtag

Ajtag

The occasional one...

Total posts: 445
Posted:Yes i have returned home for a few dats and am extreemly happy as yesterday i just got a new g4 mac
Non-Https Image Link
yay .im going away again but will tell all when i get back.. i have plenty of tales to tell including one of me running around a field with my back on fire in the shape of a smilie....have fun and enjoy.Angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Delete Topic

emptyset

Total posts: 98
Posted:word to the apple macintosh!

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Delete

Marlboro

Total posts: 180
Posted:Hey Ajtagmail me when u is gonna be in Notts. I visit every now and again, and really wanna hook up with a fellow poier.Marlborored17@yahoo.comEnjoy ya travelsM:-)~~(My mates live Snienton way)

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Delete

Ajtag

Ajtag

The occasional one...

Total posts: 445
Posted:Yeah G4 867 with 600mb ramn a superdrive... (i have a big grin at saying this as i ahve been waiting for it long enoough....)and i live in nottingham so... but i am going to rainbow circle camp in glouster to teack a bit and show off really and im in st anns ... really close to sneinton.. i live by the park / swimming bathsso see you around some time...angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Delete