• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > what happened with the UK Spin meet?

Login/Join to Participate

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:Hi there. I've been far away from civilisation for weeks & was wondering if the UK spin meet happened? Onelove, Thistlefirepixie
Non-Https Image Link

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete Topic

GoldenKrispy

Total posts: 60
Posted:Im not sure if it did happen or not! I live in Cornwall which is too far from any spin gathering anyways!!
Non-Https Image Link
Can't help youKeep Smiling
Non-Https Image Link
Golden

Delete

Marlboro

Total posts: 180
Posted:I haven't heard anything - There's a thread about a meet in London for setting up a troupe: http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000183.html
Anyone fancy meeting in Notts 1st week of Nov? I is coming down to visit -- and I think there's a few pepes around that area??Whaddyathink?

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:I will be around in Nottm the first week of Nov. We have a spin meet on weds night on the forest recreation ground. U can email me: thistlefirepixie@yahoo.co.uk.Onelove, Thistle
Non-Https Image Link

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete