• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 8
Posted:Has any one ever boought really cheasy cheap glow sticks and had them change colors. I bought a bunch at this dollar store place for 50. a peice and they were about 6 inches. an odd thing is i bought orange, and they were, for about an hour. after like an hour they turned green. about two ours later they turned yellow and then a in the morning they lost teir gow. how does that work!?

beeing shot sixteen times is no way to die, falling 68 stories out of a blim flying over the super bowl while on fire now thats the way i wanna go.

Total posts: 263
Posted:hmmmm, i've bought color changing glowsticks before.. never @ .50 each tho..-sigh- why can't my dollar store sell glowsticks for .50?

digital milk
Total posts: 37
Posted:because its a dollar store.. ?

Total posts: 55
Posted:hey 50. i wouldn't care if they changed colors anyways that's kind of cool......

Whiffle Squeek
Whiffle Squeek

Total posts: 416
Posted:they do sell color changing glowsticks, i have some in my own personal stash as a matter of fact, pretty damn cool actually...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Total posts: 10
Posted:hmmm... don't really know how they do change. But yeah that is really cheap for color changing glowsticks. I paid like $4 for two color changing sticks one time. I don't think they last as long as the ones that stay one color.

I don't dance, i let the music dance me.

Total posts: 14
Posted:Yeah. I found a website that sells color changing glowsticks!! And they are preety cheap!!It is called E-Party Now. Plus they have other cool stuff as well!!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------" Where ever u rave, there u are "Check out my kewl Rave-inspired website!" http://soflabob.tripod.com/neo-tech

Where ever u rave, there u are

Total posts: 11
Posted:Hey, go to http://www.glowsticks.com
and you can buy 25 of one color for like 20 bucks or so. They have all sorts of glowstix. -Fujisawa