• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Fire Princess

Total posts: 130
Posted:If any hardcore twirlers fancy doing a bit of cross training to add a bit of welly to their act, this little treasure might be just the thing. What can I say, I saw it and I thought of you.http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&id=168

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I've got one of them.They're quite cool.If anyone wants one and doesn't want to pay 25 quid for it BTW. You can have mine
Non-Https Image Link
(they are good don't get me wrong, I have a personal reason for not wanting it - no jokes please, it's kinda serious)I'll trade it for something (maybe) if anyones interested?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:I've got a hamster to trade...So does it actually work? I'm looking to improve my left hand strength for my drumming and so if it works - it might be worth it. Hmmmmmmm.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Nokomis

Total posts: 27
Posted:25 quid? 25 squids, maybe...
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Blackfire

Total posts: 15
Posted:I've got oneYes, it really works. Since I train with it I have less problems with my weak hand while doing poi.

Blackfire

Delete

Naganootch

AKA CLERIC

Total posts: 172
Posted:How much is that in US $????

We are defined by the choices we make

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:$36 US$85.80 NZ$56.53 CAN

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Does it improve wrist strength just in the preferred motion (something like clockwise) you use to train with it or does use all different motion styles to train for different actions.( I can't believe I'm actually taking this seriously
Non-Https Image Link
)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:It's a gyroscope - sort of. You need to maintain a constant rythym to keep it spinning.There's only 2 directions you can spin it in in order to maintain it'd spin.But it improves endurance and strength in your forearms so it's not all that bad.

Delete

Fire Princess

Total posts: 130
Posted:Cantus - I'd like one please! What do you want to trade for it...? I have got some great shiny Pokemon cards... and marbles... and nice stones from the beach.Is your reason for not using it too personal to say? I'm intrigued.Let me know what you want for it. I reckon it would be just the thing to keep me in training whilst it's too cold to venture outdoors!Princess xxx

Delete

SorchaTheFlaming

Total posts: 235
Posted:wow that sounds like one of them fidgit toys..... i want it too!!!i ususally tell people ill teach em how to spin as a trade but you know what thats not gonna work here.... damn.. *l*

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Delete