Your personal information you provide will be transfered and stored as encrypted data.
You have the ability to update and remove your personal information.
No financial information is stored by us.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.
Allow cookies for
Necessary Cookies Necessary Cookies cannot be unchecked, because they are necessary for our website to function properly. They store your language, currency, shopping cart and login credentials.
Analytics Cookies We use google.com analytics and bing.com to monitor site usage and page statistics to help us improve our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Marketing Cookies Marketing Cookies do track personal data. Google and Bing monitor your page views and purchases for use in advertising and re-marketing on other websites. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Social Cookies These 3rd Party Cookies do track personal data. This allows Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest integration. eg. shows the Facebook 'LIKE' button. They will however be able to view what you do on our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Posted:Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and was hoping someone might help me out. I just purchased my first fuel to spin fire. It's dyed a blue color and labeled as smokeless and odorless candle and lamp oil. I just read that this fuel is even more carcinigenic than kero but I'm a bit confused because it also says that it is 99% pure liquid wax paraffin. I was under the impression that paraffin was one of the least harmful fuels. This may be a silly question, but should I be worried about the other 1 percent? If so, any reccomedations for my first light-up?-Gabi
Posted:Be sure to read the context in which that was stated -- it was most likely in reference to fire manipulation and blasts, not as a poi/staff fuel. Putting fuel in your mouth is a completely different ball of wax that burning it on wicks about your body.And yes, for poi/staff spinning, lamp oil is one of the safest fuels you can use.-p.