Chandlerx614member
1 post

Posted:
Does anyone make a staff that can be seen at night,maybe with lights on the end kind of like the Beaming Balls for Poi?just wondering------------------~chandler~

~chandler~

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Hey,Yeah I can't remember her name confused but someone on this board has a platic tuble staff that she fills up with glow sticks and glow necklaces etc etc.Its is meant to look absolutly WICKED shockedpeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
One of my fire-friends here in town has made glow-staves out of aluminum tubing. He drilled a bunch of holes in the ends to pass the light, and puts glowsticks inside. He's got something to cap them off and to keep the glowsticks from sliding around--haven't examined them too closely, but it can't be too hard.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
A dude in Sydney I met (hello Monkeykat) spun us all out by sneaking off a ways and using some staffs he had made. They had little torches taped to the ends pointing outwards. It sounds a little strange but the effect is KEWL!!It kind of looks like big fire flies floating around the performer (from a slight distance anyway) smile

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Go to Globall.comthey sell a glostaff. I have their gloclubs and belive me they look amazing (expensive though) I believe the staff is programmable, ie you can program it to strobe at different speeds etc. Check them out.Jo.[This message has been edited by Jo (edited 04 June 2001).]

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Jo,No kidding they're expensive! Very impressive though, especially the swinging clubs.Thanks for the link Jo.Finn smile

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Got it grinThats who had the glow staff
quote:
Fairie firebell had the glow staff grin
Ask her, I already did though I forgot what she said confused (apart from the fact that it was made from a plastic tube and glow stick and was really cheap) and I can't find the link.Sorry rolleyespeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe: