• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
DarkDevil

DarkDevil

Total posts: 233
Posted:Ok, so now that i know Dawn wants to do some sort of gathering for HOP day i figured i'd start up a thread for us to make plans... and lets hope the fire ban is lifted... So... where do you guys wanna do this?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

Delete Topic

DarkDevil

DarkDevil

Posted:btw, you guys might want to read up on Bylaw O-103. I hate to sound like a downer... i'm still gonna burn though, this doesn't change anything.. its just interesting to know what we've been getting away with.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

Delete

DarkDevil

DarkDevil

Posted:Halifax Commons, near the playground/skatepark
12oclock noon, Sunday.

Delete

Flipmodius

Total posts: 103
Posted:any one got a rough idea of the numbere of people showing up?

some will understand. -buddah

Delete

DarkDevil

DarkDevil

Posted:From Prince Andrew, Me and Insanity... along with a friend of ours who does Bo.. and 3-5 of those other people who spin those long chains really fast.. i'll be there around 12...

Delete

DarkDevil

DarkDevil

Posted:The day went good, to bad we were missing a few people... Deimos managed to get recruited for a halloween gig in the process of spinning for hop day.

Can't wait to see those pictures...

Delete

Page: 12