Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Nottingham - 12/09/2003 - The Big Wheel

Login/Join to Participate

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
I friends with one of the organisers of The Big Wheel promoting public transport and enviromental concerns in Nottingham on the 12th September. There will be a juggling and poi workshop and varius other performace art type funk. We would really love a load of poi people to turn up and spin there stuff aswell. I'll be there with a few of the Northampton peeps. Be good to link up with some locals aswell.

I have some photos from last years event:
The Big Wheel - 21/09/2002

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Hi Woody, I'd be interested in meeting up.

I am on a training course 12-5 but will come along later if that's ok.

BTW on the website it states that the date of the festival is 13th Sept not 12th as per your post who is lying

[ 06. September 2003, 09:51: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
aarh yea. proof reading....

Sorry, disinformation from me unfortunatly.
Festival is on Saturday.

Not sure what my plans will be afterwards. I'll be involved in takeing some stuff back to Loughborough, but it might involve comming back to Nottingham. My fire stuff lives in my car so if I'm still in Nottingham I'll be up for a burn.

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
*bump*

Weather forcast looks good :-)