Page:
nasumember
35 posts

Posted:
So last year, 2002, there was a HoP gathering Tuesday Night around the man... It was amazing to meet everyone...

This year... I've been lurking around the HoP Forums, and it seems a TON of you are going..

I think in the name of Tradition.. Tuesday night, Sun Down, At the Man... Bring yer favorite
toy, and favorite fuel and anything else ( music perhaps ).

love n lights
-nasu-
www.wildfireentertainment.com

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
yay!!

look forward to meeting you

sunbeam

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

RandyBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
My cousin and I should be in town by then.. I'll do my bestest to be there!

Yay for first yearers? virgins? what the hell would we be called anyways? burn babies? hehe

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Sounds good.

See y'all there

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
Can't Wait!!!

The experience of learning is living.

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
I'm there.

-david
www.fireninja.com

nasumember
35 posts

Posted:
Yes YES YES!!!.. I love you Fire Ninja, I can't wait to see you again this year.. We had such a blast around the man Last year.. YES YES YES!!!!!

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
somehow i totally missed the HoP gathering tuesday night last year so this year, yeah! i'm actually working as a barrista in the cafe tuesday and wednesday, from 3 to around 7 so i should be able to make it to the man at sundown no problem if sundaown is around 8ish, right?
see ya'll there!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

nasumember
35 posts

Posted:
I think sun down is around 8, but I donno, I refuse to pack a watch while I'm out there.
But I'm sure we will stay proly longer than a few hours after sundown.. or until we are outta fuel or something.
So come one Come all Bring fuel. =)

-nasu-

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Out of interest, is anyone attached to or associated with any Theme Camps or Art Installations?

I'm going to be helping a friend of a friend build her art installation. It's called Cleavage in Space
www.cleavageinspace.com

Can't wait to meet you all - only 33 days to go!!!!

Non-Https Image Link

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

nasumember
35 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I'm going with the
HeeBeeGeeBee Healers

A really fun group with like 80 people in it, doing all sorts of things from yoga to sensutial massages.

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
quote:
Yes YES YES!!!.. I love you Fire Ninja, I can't wait to see you again this year.. We had such a blast around the man Last year.. YES YES YES!!!!!
Wow -- I'm excited to see you too.

I can't wait to BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

-david
www.fireninja.com

p.s.[Garnish...]

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
Okay, you guys are getting me all excited. One month and counting.....

Nasu, the web site is extremely kool! I will track you guys down.

I'll be doing Karma Sutra's Love Shack

AND the one the only...drum roll....

"How to Get Laid at Burning Man" pamphlet
https://www.yahoopamphlet.com/

Check Playa Info if ya wanna come over and spin the Wheel of Love

rftekmember
101 posts

Posted:
woohoo! we're leaving in less than a month for BM! i'm just beginning to feel overwhelmed with preparation ideas. tuesday near the man sounds doable now.. ; ) i'll try and remember. be nice to the virgin...

matt

Vagabond Jestyrmember
4 posts

Posted:
Yeah burners,
I'll be checking the scene at the man on the tue for sure. I look forward to the few known faces and the ton of unknowns as of yet. All you guyses excitement about this is getting me re-pumped for the week. Be talking with you in the other side soon

If you're not burning you're not learning

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:

well last year i spurned/initiated the HOP get together and wasn't even able to come! what a punk!

but this year i will make it. almost a promise, since we're not doing any huge productions this time.
i'll be hanging out near the el circo dome again, where tipper, dj lorin, and maybe even freaqnasty again will be laying down the tunes... bring interesting chemicals and i will be your freind!

nyx, now we've got a fire eating date! wear your best outfit!
rftek, see you there! and you better come to our show on the 2nd at ruta maya!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

cicatrixmember
32 posts

Posted:
If I make it to Burningman this year (fingers crossed! ) I'll definitely come and say hello...

'share and enjoy'

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
bump

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
3 weeks and counting - I can't wait! Wow...

Arashi, are you interested in dancing with us, the Burning Bellies? We are dancing on Friday, meeting at Center Camp at 5pm then processioning to the Man. We also need drummers, so anyone who might be interested in shakin' your booty, please join us. Should be really fun!

tau neutrinoPLATINUM Member
35 posts

Posted:
hey hey ehy,

i will be at burnign man this year.. all th eway from singapore.. anyhoppers coming out from here? or anywhere around here? will be at the man hopefully on tuesday....weee!

and oh i will be here infinite kaos camp.. looks cool and lots place to spin...

Gabriellemember
23 posts

Posted:
I leave for BM on Tuesday. Will definately see you guys there. I'm a virgin burner too. Can't wait Soooo XcIted!!!!!!
And a chance to finally meet all you beautiful HOP people.

See ya there guys.
P.S Possibly camping with Spoon Return Center or otherwise with Veronica from Valerie and the Vibe Tribe

Look out for the tent with big pink flower twirly outside (that's if it hasn't blown away in the desert wind)

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
CS... my goodness, TWO time commitments?!?! sounds fun, if on friday i have _any_ idea what day it is i will be there... so, the dancing starts at five? won't it be hot?

wow, tau, infinite kaos will have a zip line!?!?! now you're talking my language... my buddy is bringing a parasail with the big fan motor on the back, so watch out, i might be flinging poo from above like a big pidgeon!!!

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
24 days until we BURN.

-david
www.fireninja.com

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Hey Nyx! I remember meeting you last year at the Tuesday night HOP get together. I was talking to you when some guy with a huge green fire ball on a chain came along and half-killed us with the nasty smoke it gave off. Remember? You told me your real name (begins with an "A"). Ah well, it's hard to remember everything from BM.

Anyway, we also have a theme camp this year: the Green Fairy Bar Camp. @ Received 4:00, near Authority. Workshops and barter bar Tues-Friday 4-5PM.

Our fire troupe, Prometheus Fire Circus, will be performing a procession Tuesday night at 8 pm at the Labyrinth. I'm the guy with the Xanth on a chain. So I'll be nearby and able to join y'all. Please do show up this time, arashi. I'd like to meet you.
Our procession Wednesday night at the Man has lots and lots of fire in it, too. (Fire hula hoop on stilts, no less!)

And don't miss the opening ceremony Monday when they light the Cauldren.

We hope to perform in the inner circle during the release, but we don't know our location yet.

Mmmmm. The Playa...

peace,
Maximus

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
quote:
so, the dancing starts at five? won't it be hot?
Hum, I'm not sure how to use this damn quote thing.... Anyway ARASHI

Nice to hear that you may be interested in a little belly dance action - if your playa mind can keep track of time

Well, no, we aren't planning to dance until like 5:45 - 6pm - actually, the minions have declared that the sun sets at 7:45pm. The bellies wanna circle the man around that time. I guess just show up between 6-6:30pm - of course, we can always jump in the procession if running late.

oooooh, who cares if it's hot...less clothes to have to wear

Mr Peteymember
43 posts

Posted:
I is going to! Yip-Skip !!

Hi, My names pete and I'm a virgin

I'm comming over from the UK, any other Brits going too?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the whole thing, and meeting all you guys

Pete.

nasumember
35 posts

Posted:
WOw, Very CooL, I love the UK Style!

can't wait to meet you..

-nasu-

BetsyFordmember
4 posts

Posted:
This will be my fifth burn ... dont really know why its taken so long for me to have a fire focus ...

but this year no giant theme camp for me ... its all about the flame,

We are part of the procession performance called The Wet Rock City Fire Flies (dumb name now but it made sense at the time ... long story)
url www.firespinners.com

hope to meet some of you fine folks from around this globe @ home in BRC

Race Ya!
betsy

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
quote:
maximus:
I'm the guy with the Xanth on a chain.
now, i googled to no avail... maxie-poo , what bizarre, obscure, ferociously painful-looking, ancient chinese weapon are you flinging about this time? all i found for "xanth" were poor geeky virgins' lists, for the names of their dragons and other D&D characters.

axelarfBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
i'm pretty new around here, but this chat is warming my heart - my old love (burningman) and my new love (fire poi) coming together.

i could just cry it's so beautiful.

so add one more to the list - see ya tuesday, sun down (playa time) at the man

Page: