Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > New Years Evening bashes in/around London

Login/Join to Participate

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
told you i would put it up here

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I am planning to have a new years party at mine, in a similar vein to the halloween party I threw. Usual peeps invited and probs a few more!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
im just a tad confuzzled.....

ive been to both the ministry of sound and slamming vynal....and erm...they both say they have the same dj's on the same night...whats going on? is it a joint event? are they spinning thier wheels of steel at two places?

huh?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
happens all the time dunnit.

these dj's get paid ridiculous amounts of money and have several sets in one night - they'll only headline (between 12 and 4) @ one venue generally.

they all *clean up* on nye.

it'd be nice if i could just buy a ticket to 'a mampi swift new year' and just go to all of his gigs on the night.

SWIIIIIIIIIIFT!

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Well Jez holds a bloody good party, so NYE I'm all yours.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
um, like I said... Ministry@TheDome

but gutted to be missing Bagleys

At the dome I will be saying hello to anyone I see spinning anything (except vinyls ) so I hope to meet some of you.

United Chains' , are you 1 person or a troupe?

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
he is one in a million jo but there is another! so be warned... total loons i know from personal experiences.

me i will be at DTPM in london on newyears day for a big party, hope i aint working but i may be working some where in london the night before and i hope it isnt the hippodrome cos i'm there every satuday i think through december and i'm bored of it.
see you there if anyoners going to DTPM.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
im not a loon...yes you are...what? no im not...you bloody well are, see your talking to yourself...no im not, oh bollocks i am..indeed...stop it...why?stop what...talking to yourself...why?i dont argue with you....yes you do..i dont...you do, your doing it now...no im not, oh bugger...

me.....loon? hahahaa!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
need i say any more jo?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Talking about lunacy I might have to work New Years Day

But dont worry I have already informed them that i fI am working then there is no way I am going to be in a fit state for work so it is Party, Party, Party Probably still be around in the Bath Bristol Area - maybe paid fire gig then free party again else possibility of Amsterdam and then snowboarding

---------------------------------------
Mark P

A Lifetime spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a lifetime spent doing nothing.
|George Bernard Shaw

will_ukBRONZE Member
83 posts

Posted:
PK - glad to see that someone else has read the Hagakuri!

Fantasy Island NYE looks really good this year, my sister went last year and said it was wicked.

14th December at the Fridge is Antiworld - high energy trance and you can spin upstairs (if you keep an eye out around you).

Actually theres loads and loads of good events on over xmas, its gonna be fun!

I'm rambling, no point made...

William

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
umm........no idea what I'm up to
got to try and keep that cantus of mine entertained too.....eep!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:

First new year in years that I won't have disco biscuits to help the evening along..

I'll be thinking of you as I use my new electro poi, dodging crocodiles

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
well jez... is you making this party?

may i come may i come

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Of course babe followed by your birthday party straight after!!!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

Urban_Culturemember
89 posts

Posted:
United chains of fire, Mampie swift was at slammin vynl last year & ripped it up proper, infact hes allways at every slammin, i fink he might be a resident??

Dont go to the minstry of shite anyone!!!

slammin was full of enough nob eds last year aswell, as always.

Free Partys da only way to see new year in dis year(4 me)

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYONE!!
Si

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
a friend of mine (no of you know them) had a great idea of having a threesome which involved having an orgasm the second big ben (thats funny...her boyfriend is called ben.. ) strikes 12! or a threesome! how cool is that!!

anyway...ive decided to take everyones advise and not goto m9inistry for new years eve...im going to jez's.......if thats ok with you?

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Jez are strangers invited to your party?

Strangers are just friends waiting to be met after all and I'm probably no stranger than the rest of them

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Sunbeam, sure you can come. You may have to meet our stringent stranger strangeness requirements though
I'll PM you directions n stuff.

Good to hear you're coming too Johnny UCoF
(ooh, that sounds a bit like Johnny Utah. You know, Keanu Reeves character in Point Break. Special Agent Johnny Utah, the surfing sky-diving fbi agent. No? Ok never mind)

I suppose this means we have to tidy up our flat sometime before new year then

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Just to quickly bump this thread. All those of you who are coming and do not know where it is. Please let me or Simian know so we can PM or Txt or e-mail you an address. Festivities probably start at about 8:00pm and should be wicked fun.

All are welcome

Jez

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
dont suppose i cud cum to, im small so i wont take up alot of room or anything. pweeeeeeease? all my friends are going to shite ministry partys
love kitty

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Anyone going to Pendragon?

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
I love it, you throw out a blanket invite on the internet and people still ask if they are allowed to come - lol.......

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
erm...sorry i didnt come guys...but it really did seem a very long way away....and i was knackered...sorry! then again...my punishment was to walk for an hour in the pissing rain at 4:30 in the morning on new years day!! oooh..that was fun....not!