Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Practice Sessions/gatherings around London/Brighton?

Login/Join to Participate

robingreenshoes
Total posts: 32
Posted:Does anyone know of any practice sessions or the such like between London and Brighton (or in either of them). I'm sure there are some I just haven't been able to find out about any yet. CheersRob

Delete Topic

Dom
Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3009
Posted:I don't know about Brighton, but in the summer there's often a few spinners on the beach.In London there's a few. The best (I know of) are organised by Just Jugglers. Tuesday in Vauxhall and Wednesday at Brixton.See you there!

Delete

Glåss
Glåss

The Ministry of Manipulation
Total posts: 2523
Posted:at the moment Tuesday at viaduct is the best night for poi and staff.Wednesday is more chilled and is better for contact, balls and clubs has a great pub after.I've got a bottle of parafin sitting under my desk for viaduct tonight. yipee C u laterDrewGlass[This message has been edited by glass (edited 13 February 2002).]

Delete

BamBam
BamBam

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1810
Posted:Looking foward to seeing you in action tonight. I'll keep an eye on your hair!
Non-Https Image Link

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Delete

Dom
Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3009
Posted:Cool, I won't have to bring the parafin I just bought
Non-Https Image Link
Thankfully it's actually beginning to be warm enough to be outside for more than 2 minutes.

Delete