• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Mushinkato

Total posts: 164
Posted:This site is a must for any glo-stik freaks out there (UK mainly).http://www.glo-products.com/index2.htmDoes anyone in the Sheffield (UK) are know of any reasonably priced glo thingy retailers..?? Best price I have come across is 1.50 each for 6" ones..------------------Kato

Kato

Delete Topic

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:without wanting to sound like a moderator, you should try searching the boards for Glowstick prices. There's LOADS of posts and websites. The price generally varies on how many you buy. The cheapest I've seen them is 70p each if you buy 20 without the foil wrapper. I can't remember where from but like I said, try a search
Non-Https Image Link

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Mushinkato

Total posts: 164
Posted:Thanks mate.. guess I was just looking for quick and simple answers.. the modem on my pc is so slow it times itself out just pressing the back button sometimes.. V V annoying when your searching for something
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Kato

Kato

Delete