• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > anyone besides me and peregrine local to Rhode Island?

Login/Join to Participate

Psylentz
SILVER Member since Dec 2001

Total posts: 72
Posted:seriously, this is insane, i know there are a TON of people that spin in clubs (mostly "club hell") there's gotta be some of you people around here... :
Non-Https Image Link
out pout whine::------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

Delete Topic

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:Hey Psylentz, I'm here too. Like Peregrine, I'm part of Anthelion. I went to Waterfire last summer and didn't know they had a fire spinner. Maybe we could all meet up on a RI beach some time when it gets warm.

Delete

Psylentz

Posted:sweet - definetly this summer while i'm away from hell... urm..... college------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

Delete

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:College, hell??? Dude, I've been out of college for a little over 2 years and miss it so much. I didn't realize how nice life was and how much free time I had until I was out of it...Nomad

Delete

Peregrine

Total posts: 428
Posted:yeah love college (uni)maybe its cuz i spent my last two years of it on the beach in sydney or out birdwatching
Non-Https Image Link
dont love college loans.which one are you at?Pere

Delete

Psylentz

Posted:RIC - oh joy oh joy i get to teach when i get out - music education - joys of a life (yawn) time - and that's how long it takes a music educator to graduate! but yah, after this semester coming up definetely get together

Delete