• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Planet Zogg Christmas Party, 14th Dec, Sheffield.

Login/Join to Participate

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I've posted this at Barb's request....There's Planet Zogg on the 14th Dec @ Arches, 9-11 Walker Street, Sheffield10pm-6amIt's just as friendly as Headcharge (maybe even more so), it's psychedelic trance and it's only 8 (flat rate. no advance tickets).The line up for downstairs is:Janet Jinx (Omen/ Riff Raff)Beamish (Escape From Samsara)Dill (Planet Zogg)OS1 (Live PA) (Headcharge)Greg (Planet Zogg)Upstairs will be:Cosmonaughty (Boom/Solaluna)Mouli (Sundaze/Planet Zogg)Unity Dub (Sundaze/Undertow)John (Dionysus/ Sundaze)If you think I've missed anything out go here http://www.planetzogg.lowtech.org/info.html
or here www.dionysus-ss.co.uk or phone0114 268 3675------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 06 December 2001).]

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete Topic

orange

Total posts: 158
Posted:woowoo`s
Non-Https Image Link
i can only say its a mad good night with the good peoplesmiling faces bouncing - mostly in time to the music - evenodd - i know2-to-1 odds on favourite for being therethe orange posse
Non-Https Image Link
hope to meet some list people i`ve not had the pleasure of...good energies all
Non-Https Image Link
------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

Delete

Mushinkato

Total posts: 164
Posted:I is gonna be there.. Without fail !!!!Hi to all my mateys at the Arches !! If you dont recognise the name, I used to walk around wearing black carrying a little torch... hmmm , sound familiar to anyone ???------------------Kato

Kato

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:I'll be there with (xmas) bells on
Non-Https Image Link

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete

Tempest

addict

Total posts: 522
Posted:Looks like it's gonna be a good turn out!I will be there and in a very festive mood indeed. Hopefully if I do't get let down again, I will have some new toys !Cya then! TEMPEST

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Hi Chris, how are you? Little torch eh? Any further comments I make would be cheap and unnecessary...

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Hopefully I will have new toys by then too. Happy, happy, happy, happy fraggle
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Marlboro

Total posts: 180
Posted:I've umm'ed and rrr'ed and decided I can't miss out on the fun. See you all there. :-)Roll on Friday!!!M:-)~------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Delete

Mushinkato

Posted:Ok,ok Cantus... my HUGE MASSIVE MUTHA of a torch.. wich incidentally, has retired now and is consigned to bedroom duties.. errm, I'll rephrase that.. I meant it doesn't get used for finding contraband on nightclub floors any more.. (or blinding innocent space-monkeys in dark corridors) ...not that I ever did, of course.------------------Kato

Kato

Delete

Marlboro

Total posts: 180
Posted:HAPPY MONDAY!!!!WoooWooo!!! (to quote Orange if I may)What a banging night!! Big thanks to all you guys for making it even better!! When's the next?
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
M:-)~------------------"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold."

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Delete

Mushinkato

Posted:Theres sumthin hapnin at the Lescar on Saturday night if Im not mistaken.. after Headcharge at the Arches on Friday (21st). Not sure about the next Zogg though.. would mind knowing myself.. gotta make some new toys in time..!!------------------Kato[This message has been edited by Mushinkato (edited 18 December 2001).]

Kato

Delete