11 posts
Location: london, uk

Antiworld is a rave(Techno/trance)that is help in london, Used to be at the drome but now is going to be moved to rex in stratford... A friend and I have called ourselves Headfunk and have been given the goahead to spin fire in the main room... The problem that I have is that I cant get Damn insurance!! Seeing as this is our first indoor fire performance I dont want to chance any court cases... Anyone know of any good insurance companies??? Also fuel that could be used that wont choke everyone to death??? Thanks!!!D

160 posts

white gas/coleman fuel (is what its called in the states. what's the chemical name?... mmm.... pure naptha?(might be wrong on the naptha thing)

HOP Newsletter

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...