43 posts
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire, England

While at the last Riff Raff (Leeds west indain centre, bangin nite!), I picked up a new move off a fellow spinner. It is proformed by doing a 5 beat, and as the right hand crosses the left on the left side, u just keep the right hand wrapped round, and repeat the movement to the right side, while keeping the poi in split time. As i am the type of person who likes everything to have a name, I was wondering if anyone else had come across this move, and if so, whats it called? Thanks in advance

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...