• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:I'm completely new to and intrigued by this form of art that Pele brought to my attention. I'm practicing with homemade practice poi, but I can't get that water misting thing down (only when I've gulped soda and someone makes me laugh do I have it perfected
Non-Https Image Link
). I'm trying Pele's directions right now, which are only half working for me. If there's any magnificent secret to it (besides luck and practice
Non-Https Image Link
), please let me know.~diello~Teleute@go.com

Total posts: 337

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:She's talking about for breathing Blackbird.Hey there Lady...was wondering when I'd see you on here!
Non-Https Image Link
Anyway, up under the post new topic/reply buttons there is a little blue SEARCH. Click that and type in fire breathing in all forums. I garuntee you will find many threads to choose from! Nice to see you on here!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Total posts: 442
Posted:Hey cuz, glad ya made it.From what I've seen practice is the biggest factor in getting the blows down. Pele practiced for, like, a month before attempting fire.As for the poi, check out the videos on the home page of Home of Poi.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 07 August 2001).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer
Total posts: 222
Posted:*LoL*Nice quote whipping boy.Love always,Spanky

One Tyred Guy
Total posts: 203
Posted:I think I saw that on one of those... er... "other" websides but I didn't have the $29.95 a month to find out...
Non-Https Image Link

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug