AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm completely new to and intrigued by this form of art that Pele brought to my attention. I'm practicing with homemade practice poi, but I can't get that water misting thing down (only when I've gulped soda and someone makes me laugh do I have it perfected wink ). I'm trying Pele's directions right now, which are only half working for me. If there's any magnificent secret to it (besides luck and practice wink ), please let me know.~diello~Teleute@go.com

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
...?

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
She's talking about for breathing Blackbird.Hey there Lady...was wondering when I'd see you on here! winkAnyway, up under the post new topic/reply buttons there is a little blue SEARCH. Click that and type in fire breathing in all forums. I garuntee you will find many threads to choose from! Nice to see you on here! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Hey cuz, glad ya made it.From what I've seen practice is the biggest factor in getting the blows down. Pele practiced for, like, a month before attempting fire.As for the poi, check out the videos on the home page of Home of Poi.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 07 August 2001).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
I think I saw that on one of those... er... "other" websides but I didn't have the $29.95 a month to find out... wink

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug