Mr.Blondemember
4 posts

Posted:
I've been practicing trying to get the reverse weave down, but I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. I can turn from the forwards weave into the backwards weave but only hold it for like a second before I go into the corkscrew, also I can olny turn to my left when doing the weave, any suggestions on how to do the reverse weave, cuz I don't think the lessons are helpful w/ this particular move very much...

Torture you? Thats a good idea, I like that.Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
Hey man I'll say it nicely before every one jumps on you. Try a search there are no end of topics on this subject, but hey we all ask .

Welcome to the board, try clicking the thread below:
reverse weave explained a different way
I really hope that this helps
have fun and keep spinnin'
Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
I had the same problem I can still only turn left butI just made that werk for me.I dont know how to give pointers without actually showing youjust try and try and try,visualize it forward and then flipp it.I am not sure but I think that the movement of the strings only allow you to turn left to spin around ,maybe its just me.
Reading it always makes my head hurt trying to visualize what people are describing .

[ 19 August 2002, 08:45: Message edited by: vaperloc ]

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

DJ-5Lmember
24 posts

Posted:
O' contraire mon frayre (Spelling?) You can go both ways, in fact there are many moves that branch from being able to left and right out of the forward weave to the backwards weave.
As far as being able to do the backwards weave. I think the best way to do it is to imagine your movement for the forwards weave as putting lotion on, with your hand on top going towards you. and the backwards weave is taking the lotion off, arm on top going away from you.

What is your Theme song?

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Ahh now i know ...and knowing is half the battle.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

HOP Newsletter