actually got 2 questions conserning windmill:
is it possible to keep it on the back?
and
have somebody done a 6-beat windmill?

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Sure, I can't do a 4 beat windmill to well, but I can do a six beat realy good. all you have to do is wrap a poi around your arm in front, then bring it back behind your head, then it unwraps, and you wrap it again and bring it forward, unwrap, and repeat...

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
This is a joke, right? You can do a 6-beat but not a 4-beat?

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
i think W11dCh11d was asking about the non wrap version.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Pk does one that keeps behind him. I'll get my napalm fairy to explain the concept to oyu (cos I just don't get it myself).

Meh

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Is that the one where you turn 360 continuously so it's an infinite windmill behind you?

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I'm not joking, Adamrice, I have done the 4 beat a few times, but I suck at it. Wreaping is just so much easier. And I don't see how a person could do a 6 beat without wraping. I have heard refference to an infinite windmill BTB by turning 360, I'm sure it would probably work.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I know it works, i can do it

I was just saying, because it think he mentioned something like that but not turning 360 in a thread a long time ago.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Sure it's pointless, but wouldn't it be boring sticking to the same old routine all the time. Challenge is one of the thing that makes learning something new fun. Satisfaction in learning new ways to contort you hands so that the poi don't hit you. Knowledge in learning new ways the body works. But hey, what do i know. I stopped spinning last year.